Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruises from wrist straps?

Smurfy said:
i dont know how much weight youre using, but i guess either A) i have a strong grip or B) Im not using that much weight. I find I dont have much of a problem keeping my grip solid for the entire set. Then again Im only using like 115 for sets of 12.

I do 165, 4 sets of 8. You seem a lot stronger than me, so I'd love to see what you could do with straps. :) That said, there's arguements against them as well..

Schiek has those gloves with a built in strap. Instead of creating pressure on the wrist, it distributes the pressure to your hands.

Can't find the link but I'll post it when I find it.

I haven't used the wrist wraps before because I never saw a need for them. It sounds funny, but I just got used to lifting without gloves or straps so if I don't feel the bar dig into my palms then I think that something is wrong.

They look interesting though and will probably give them a try...

I don't wear straps unless it is allowed in an event at a contest.

I do have some straps from www.prowriststraps.com and they ARE the BEST!!!

Email Alan there, tell him that Clint Darden sent you. He will give you some advice on which straps are best for you. There is a good chance that if you email him and say that I sent you...he just might give you a REALLY nice discount...for a few more days at least.

B True

Top Bottom