Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros, help me explode my pussy shoulders !!! My body is lacking proportion!

blood_drinker

As you probably know from that humongous(sp) thread with 75+replies concerning my training and diet, I am cutting+gaining at the same time.

As a review, I am 15 (16 in august), I am 5'4', I am 160lbs, and I am seriously pissed off at my shoulders.

You see, in my beginning days (6months ago) when I didn't know shit about shit I would just work the body for life way, and for some reason I still do not understand I never bothered to work shoulders. I think it was because it was so hard for me to do lateral raises as my shoulders are my pussiest bodypart.

My back, thanks to big andy and dabig thinka, is already a V shape. My bis , tris, and chest, are nice. My traps, are beyond what I wanted (which is good). Now, my shoulders, god dammit ! They are small, my bis are bigger than my shoulders, and you can probably imagine how fuct that looks, especially with big traps.

Like I have a ^ shape with my traps , and intead of having the smooth out look like this : {
(rotate this 90degrees clockwise) I have |^| then complemented by a v back at the back. I am very unsatisfied. My shoulders are weak and are hard to grow.

Help me out with the most blasting routine you can give me. THanks.

Damn bro, you're 15 and u just started out 6 mo. ago.. Jeez, give urself time to grow!! And remember, you aren't going to GROW that fast, just get a lot stronger. You're still young,relax bro.

Blood Drinker, You can't suck and blow at the same time. You kneed to get your diet down first and if you 16 you want to grow.

Shoulders and traps
-Military or DB warmup then 4sets of 6-s
-Hang cleans 3sets of 8
-Upright rows 3sets of 8
-Shrugs 3 sets of 8-10

I'm fortunate to have good genetics on my side in the Shoulder dept.
They were good before I even started working out 2 years ago. Italian, Irish, Scottish, Cherokee..

In the past I could not work my Shoulders real heavy because they were still tired from doing Chest,Tri and Back the days before.
Now, I re-arranged my schedule so that I have at least 2 days (Legs, Cardio) of upper body rest before hitting Shoulders on Friday.
That way they are rested and I can tear them up all by themselves.

I concentrate on heavy DB at all angles rather that Mil Press as the Meat of my W/O.

I still do Mil's but as desert...

Heavy behind the neck shoulderpress, and only once a week, and once a month superset and dropset to shock the muscle. This is my best bodypart and I only train them once every 2 weeks so listen up, and please take every set to failure.

Behind the neck shoulder press
1 set - warmup
1 set - 8-10 reps
2 sets - 4-6 reps

Standing side laterals
1 set - 15 reps
2 sets - 8-10 reps

upright rows (shoulder width)
2 sets 6-8 reps
1 set 12-15

seated rear delt flyes
3 sets 12-15

Get in and get out, no more than 1 minute rest between sets (you have to recruit more muscle fibers)
*This workout shouldnt' take more than 30 minutes

shoulder presses are really the best exercise for that, i've found. if you've only been going for 6 months, well it looks to me like you're doing great overall. give it time. another thing to consider is the natural width of your shoulders, that is, the bone structure. the exercises will make the muscles bigger but not the bones. from what you've said though it looks like your shoulders lagged also because you didn't exercise them like your other parts. so now they need to catch up.

Top Bottom