Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broken weight scale

Snowbat

This weekend, I weighed about 82kg (180lbs) in the morning just after getting up, with just my shorts on.
This morning, 5 days later, I weigh myself again, just after getting up, only shorts and I weight... 74kg (162lbs)...
Please reassure me: my weight scale is probably broken (or the batteries are depleted) right? I mean, even though this is my week off after 8 weeks of working out 3 times per week, a human can't possibly lose that much weight in such short time right?

some of it is water weight.

don't trust a scale very much, judge yourself in a mirror instead. mirrors over scales

yeah but since I started my workout, I went from 176lbs to 180lbs in about 8 weeks time without ever going below 176 again. Though the gains are not really impressive, they're gains and my weight was consistently over 176 for weeks. And now, in a few days time, a drop of 13lbs...

No way will you drop that kind of weight unless your trying. Fighters can but go to extremes to do it

Top Bottom