Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broadening Shoulders

ledward

What are some good exercises to help build my shoulders/delts? Im trying to gain some muscle here to broaden my shoulders. Ive been doing seated dumbbell presses, but I really dont feel any burn at all in my shoulders, only my arms get tired.

Thanks.

shoulder width is mostly bone structure. but if you wanna build shoulders, do deads, heavy shrugs, and shoulder presses.

Well what i mean is to build my delts enough so that they stick out farther, giving the illusion that in fact my shoulders are broad.

is you want your delts to look big from behind , do seated behind the neck military press they will do the trick, 3 -4 sets 6-10 reps, go all the way down but they destroy your rotator cuffs

goku_kakarot77 said:
is you want your delts to look big from behind , do seated behind the neck military press they will do the trick, 3 -4 sets 6-10 reps, go all the way down but they destroy your rotator cuffs

why would you tell him to go all teh way down then tell him it will destroy his rotator cuffs? never go behind the neck with an ohp. go front of face, usually no further down then your chin.

Wide Grip Military presses, Wide Grip bent over rows, Wide Grip Benching if you bench

For anyone that doubts the ability of the shoulder structure NOT enlarging
Please look at first year swimmers or rowers vs 4th and 5th year swimmers and rowers ;)

the best exercise for side/front delts and shoulders and arms at the same time...

Hang High Barbell Pulls
and Hang High Dumbell Pulls

do them twice a week after your bench press.. cut out all shoulder press and lat raises..

Hang High Barbell Pulls 4x6
Hang High Dumbell Pulls 4x10

trust me your forearms,biceps,shoulders, side and front lats will be worked out..and you will get wider..
high

Top Bottom