Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brians Training journal

rosetruplaya

Hey im a 15 year old playing football at springstead high school in spring hill florida. we are starting a weight lifting program for the summer. ill be a 10th grader this year and ill be fighting for a starting spot on jv. im not really a workout person but im still really good at football. but i want to enhance my performace on the field by making me stronger and im using this to show how much i progress. just tell me what you think of it thank you

ooo yea our workouts are monday thru thursday and on saturday and we are using the bigger faster stronger program. i am 5'10 1/2 153 LBs. im trying to also gain some weight thru muscle. im not very strong so bare with me for a little while. Thank you. also ask if you need to know anymore information about me.

this saturday we not having practice so ill start recording monday. Thank you

Looking forward to seeing your progress. A journal is a great way to guage your improvements and is also a great way to keep you motivated. Don't be afraid to ask questions....there are a lot of good bros on this forum with lots of years of experience and knowledge. Good luck to you!

oo yea heres the schedule. It could change though.

Monday-Upper Body
Tuesday-Lower Body
Wednesday-Running/Cardio
Thursday-Full body
Saturday- Is usually a make up day but im gonna go to every saturday practice and rotate it every week between upper and lower body. Thank you for your replies.

also should i post what i eat per day in this. I work in a sports bar and its very hard to get good nutrition but i would like your suggestions and opinions on my eating habits too. I think im gonna start posting what i eat tommrow.

happy 4th of july u guys. im bout to start my workouts at 8 A.M tommrow so ill get my exercises and sets in tommrow...lookin foward to your comments.

ok i slept in today (bad start) so i went to the night practice.

i get there about 6 P.M. and we break into to groups. ones doing running and ones weight lifting. i go into running first.

we start by stretching, then we do the speed ladder, then we do jumping over tackling bags for agility and getting our vertical up.after that we do the speed sleed. where u put 35 pounds weights on a heavy sled and run with it tied behind ur back and u have to drag it.after that we run 10 40 yard dashes and 10 20 yard sprints. after that we just run routes with the quarterback and catch the ball.

we went into the weight room and my energy is drained so my performance in the weight room suffers

miltary presses- 65*10. 75*10. 85*10. im not real good at this but i pumped thes out good till the last 3 at the end but i still got them

shrugs- i just used 45 pound weights and did 3*10 got a good workout with these

leg extensions 100*10. 100*10. 110*10. not too hard but still challeging

bench- big 45s- well by this time my energy is spent and im gettin more exhausted. the big 45 is where u gotta do it 45 time and he said pick 67% of ur max. well my max is 155 so i guess and picked like 100. so i do that like 15 and im really starting to struggle. im so spent and shyt idk if i can do this. well next time i do 14 more and time after that i do all 16. you can do it in up to three sets if u need to. very hard for me

box squats- 145*10 165*10 185*10 i wasnt feelin really up to it today when i started even tho it was one of my best exercises. ive done 245 ten times but i guess i took it easy today. :/. but i still got a good pump.

power cleans- 99*3 109*3 119*3 my worst exercise by far. but i did it better than i thought so it wasnt so bad.

glute hams 2*5 these were pretty hard for me but as my last exercise it pumped me up for what was a dissapointing day for me.

not too bad but dissapointed. had some good moments but far to many bad. this is worse i been in a while. i feel if i didnt run all that before hand i would have done better but tommrow i should improve and thats all i can hope for rite?im going to the morning one tommrow so hopefully ill post it by 12. thanx for ur comments.

Top Bottom