Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brian

Sebass67

Hey...
Just hit a PR on the deadlift again from 3rd pin in the rack. 515. That little mother took forever to go up.

Back to my weakness, the bench. I moved my Dynamic weight up a bit from 135 to 155. I found it a little heavier but i don't think i lost that much speed and i think if i work with it enough than i will teach myself to move it fast. Is this a good move? Also, i am doing skull crushers and they have absolutely killed my tris. They are still hurting today so i decided i would max out Wed...I last worked out Sunday...

I am off to the gym to do some squats with chains. This will be some real fun. Last time i hit 420 at the top 395 on the bottom. A bit of an improvement from last time i talked to you eh? I happy with the progress but i gotta keep plugging away.

I have a ton of food(a TON) in my room and i am eating for the next 2 weeks. I hope to hit 260 and hopefully more PRs will fall as long as i am working out hard.

Awesome work. And yes that is a ton better than when I talked to you last. You are definately on the right path. Keep up the good work, and hit those triceps hard.

B.

Top Bottom