Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brian

bigokie

Shoot me an email with the directions and the time that the benching starts. Email is [email protected].

Also, out of curiosity on your last post. What weights did you use for the 3 board press?

I will e-mail you directions as well, but so you and anyone else who might be interested will know, the directions are as follows: From Stillwater, go to Tulsa, then take I-75 south to the Indian Nations turnpike, continue south to the first McAlester exit. Take the exit, and turn east (left) on highway 270 go about 1/2 mile and look for the several large metal buildings on the south (right) side of the road. This is the fairgrounds, and this is where the lifting will be. It starts at 10:a.m.

The bar weight on the 3 board press was 315 for one rep, then I added green bands choked around a pair of dumbells for another rep, then added 50 lbs of chain for one rep, then added another 50 lbs of chain for the last rep.

C-ya down there.

B.

Top Bottom