Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking in as a personal trainer

Kalebk

I wanted to get a discussion going on about personal training and weight lifting programs that I am setting up at the gym. Right now my gym charges me a huge rake and wants me to stick to a script and a weight training program for clients. I want to be more independent, because I have my own weight training philosophies. Do you think I'm better off just doing the online thing end ditching person to person training

No sense in sticking with them if they take most the cash and make you train a certain way

Dont use a personal trainer if you dont need one, most people can run their own programs
ask questions on elitefitness we'll help you build your training regiment

I wanted to get a discussion going on about personal training and weight lifting programs that I am setting up at the gym. Right now my gym charges me a huge rake and wants me to stick to a script and a weight training program for clients. I want to be more independent, because I have my own weight training philosophies. Do you think I'm better off just doing the online thing end ditching person to person training

So change gyms

Dont use a personal trainer if you dont need one, most people can run their own programs
ask questions on elitefitness we'll help you build your training regiment

He IS the PT.

Top Bottom