Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which brand AR-15?

Man there's been some bad shit happen around where I work in Little Rock, and it's put me on a firearm buying frenzy. Fucking entitlement mentality bitch ass ghetto trash lives across the street from the sleep lab where I work, shooting out windshields and murdering people and shit. Idont feel safe down there during the day or night.

I almost bought the Beowulf, But I really want a AR 50. So Ill wait and save.

I know the guys that own Rock River. I worked for both of them at Armalite in 1996. I have worked for Springfield Armory on and off for 18 years now.

Rock River Arms, without a doubt is the most intelligently managed and run firearms company I have seen. Chuck is a genius with finding the right materials and sub contractors, and Mark is one of the best gunsmiths I have seen. I watch two guys that are members of the American Pistolsmiths Guild work everyday so I know my shit.

dawg4life said:
look in to Rock River Firearms most of the guys I know have and swear by Rock River

Top Bottom