Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxing or Ju-Jit-Su in Pittsburgh

firedragonschool.com

that's the other that boardin posted about.

i am considering looking into both that and steel city, since i'd like to do more than just thai, and jiu-jitsu would be a good complement.

but i'm just not sure if i can do that, due to time and physical constraints, since i have no intentions of giving up weight training/bodybuilding. this was the reason i was also looking into MMA schools that blended a few styles together.

but i will definitely have to do some considering as my options seems to be pretty good right now with the places i've found and places boardin showed me.

time2getbig, hope your quest for a studio goes well, and keep us posted.

that firedragonschool.com looks really good. Never trained in Muay Thai but it looks to be a good compliment to my jujitsu training. Thanks Boardin for the post. young guns, I know when I was training jujitsu it really helpped out my lifting/bodybuilding. Good luck with you decision bro!

time2getbig said:
young guns, I know when I was training jujitsu it really helpped out my lifting/bodybuilding. Good luck with you decision bro!

yeah i am hoping it would help my training, but i think i need to start one and when i get into better physical condition, try and add the other, time permitting. the amount of time i would have to devote to the three - lifting, muay thai, and jiu-jitsu would be pretty demanding, provided i took each one seriously, which i would.

i just think studying both styles would be very beneficial for well rounded self defense, not to mention cardiovascular fitness. just as long as i can keep adding muscle and getting stronger i'd be happy.

Well the ex lightweight world chapion paul Spaddafora lives in pittsburgh so see if you can hunt down his gym.
Spaddy should have lost to dorin, but he is still undeafted. I am sure he could teach you a bit.

the best judo instructor (i'm not exaggerating, he is very famous) in the world lives in pittsburgh, just so you know

Top Bottom