Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Box Squat Note

Sweet , i will definitly be there to watch. and we will go over some training stuff to. might be in that area sometime this summer so we will need to get together and train for a day.

Well the thing is I don't live anywhere close to daytona and I will be resting a week out to the comp So I don't think we'll be able to train. SHHOOOOOT don't get me wrong i'd love to train with you it's just i'm 3 hours away from daytona. Man i got some great parents b/c i'm gonna have both of them supportin me and takin me there. As you know I don't know directions for shit. And dad and me finished up the boards tonight so I'll be training with them thursday. Since I like to get shit done right. We cut 2 2X6X8's into 12 pieces each 15 inches long. And i'm nailed them together with a nail gun to make a 3 board 4 board and a 5 board. So I'm set for my board presses. And lil bro is back to trainin with me.

I didn't mean to train with you in Daytona. I might spend a week this summer training with Bob and you should come down for a few days , i know your only an hour or so away from him.

OH OK ye if you do that then I'll definately go down there. Now remember i'm in school so you'd have to tell me ahead of time and let me know which day, so I can go after school if it's right after school i'll get there at 430 or so. and if you train a day on the weekend not sure b/c of work. Now if your talkin about summer like startin around JUNE then i'm outta school i just have to worry about work so either way I know you'll let me know ahead of time. I believe you stil have my cell so call me when your around here. And shit it'd be cool if you pass by my house if you get board or somethin. I really did appreciate you invitin me over that night so your more than welcome in my lil town to chill. I'll get some peeps together and we could go play pool or somethin.

When you are on the box, the toros is much closer to vertical, which causes a decrease in the shearing force on the spine, and an increase in compressive force. The spine is able to bear a much greater degree of compressive force than it ever could shearing force, which can damage the discs.

Anyone who says that box squatting is dangerous because of the pause has no idea what they are talking about, as they are only considering a single factor of a complex equation. And exercises for spinal unloading, such as reverse hypers, help open the spinal column, specifically the lubar vertebrae, and increase the flow of synovial fluid.

Top Bottom