Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Bodybuilders,

Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new bodybuilding routine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

I want thicker forearms now!!!

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Seriously...Shape of one of my biceps is a little off from the other..Much Peakier..I want to try and lengthen out the peak to give it less of a triangular look and more football type Arny peak.

In an imaginary world....if someone found retailer of Deca ...and that person wanted a trusted opinion about Deca what would you say to that? Oh and under booby fat...belly fat and love handles but..hey that subjects never been covered right?

Doh deca questions in the wrong forum...

Change the shape of my bicep? To a degree I understand it's fixed and genetically the length of the tendon doesn't change but is there some excersizes I can do? Thicker Forearms. (strange he mentioned it) Pectoral. BIG WIDE and So cut you can't even see nipples anymore? your top 2 excersizes to get the tricep "Horseshoe" to focus on different pieces of the tri to effect overall shape?

Last edited:

Seriously...Shape of one of my biceps is a little off from the other..Much Peakier..I want to try and lengthen out the peak to give it less of a triangular look and more football type Arny peak.

In an imaginary world....if someone found retailer of Deca ...and that person wanted a trusted opinion about Deca what would you say to that? Oh and under booby fat...belly fat and love handles but..hey that subjects never been covered right?

If you're looking for length of biceps, although it is effected by genetics, you can do third range of motion exercises like preacher curls to lengthen biceps.

most people have one arm bigger or with a better peak than the other. I think with time and consistant training, they will start looking very similar. But even pro bodybuilders have two somewhat different looking arms in terms of peak and other factors. Look at Arnold.

lay out 5 separate pages of a newspaper flat on the floor. With one hand, crumble each newspaper page until it is a small ball. Do five pages with each hand daily. Your forearms will grow in four weeks.

you can also do very heavy hammer curls - they will affect forearms...

rope hammer curls with holding weight on top will also put additional stress and develop forearms

Doh deca questions in the wrong forum...

Change the shape of my bicep? To a degree I understand it's fixed and genetically the length of the tendon doesn't change but is there some excersizes I can do? Thicker Forearms. (strange he mentioned it) Pectoral. BIG WIDE and So cut you can't even see nipples anymore? your top 2 excersizes to get the tricep "Horseshoe" to focus on different pieces of the tri to effect overall shape?

A lower overall BF% will obviously lower fat in those areas.

I'd say do some boxing or martials arts based cardio. It works out your core area very well.

pinwheel curls.........heavy as hell

Newspaper...I like that idea..Like the vacuum ab training That I remember to do every time I log in now..Good call on the kickboxing type cardio..That's something I haven't done in awhile..Most of my body has pretty low body fat but I suppose that shows where you train more than anything..What about pectorals? Broader and more defintion in the striations and gap between lower and upper?

I strained the muscle at the very corner of my colar bone at the joint and so I am laying off heavy bench but I don't want to completely leave pecs alone so...New ideas to balance out and get that "arnold" pec is always welcome!!

hmmm

For the past 2 months i have been doing progressive overload training

split
upper body and lower body
back wide grip pull down
low row
chest incline press db
cable cross
delts/shoulders seated db press, standing lateral raises
bi, ez curl and seated db

lower body
leg day/lower body
squats Machine
leg extension
Hip sled
calf raises 20x6 sets
kick back Machine

all exercises are done with the same weight, no warm up other than stretching...

6 sets or 6 reps with 30 second rest between sets..

The only exercise i have not been to able to add consecutively to is the lateral raises, by the time i get to them, i can only do 20-25 lb db, but, i do get great definition, and increase separation and size..

HOWS MY ROUTINE SOUND IN GENERAL:

monday:
shoulders military bb press
lateral raises
db press
bb upright row
30 minutes of abs

tuesday:
back
reverse pec dec
pull ups (30-> 15 wide chins 15 neutral)
db row
cable row
deadlift
30 min cardio

wednesday
chest:
incline
decline
dips
flyes

thursday
legs:
5 min bike
leg curls both quads and hammys
stretch
squats
calfs raises

friday:
bi + tri:
standing bb curls (5 low range 5 high range and 5 full range for my first set)
hammer curls
preacher db curls
tris:
skull crushers
rope pull downs
seated presses

30 min ab

saturday sunday football or basketball

iv been using this for a while and the results have been good. any critiques anything i should loss add etc .. constructive crtisism always welcome

Top Bottom