Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Yeah that's true but doing the mix grip chin ups will help develop the strength to get there.

Here is a little something to inspire us with chin-ups YouTube - the chin-up master

He's just being fancy. Only thing is not so sure I'll EVER be able to do one-arm chin ups.

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Drop 80lbs :biggrin: :p

That's my long term goal. I want to get down to 135 pounds. I will be so ripped that you can see my pancreas secrete insulin!!! lol J/K

that's my long term goal. I want to get down to 135 pounds. I will be so ripped that you can see my pancreas secrete insulin!!! Lol j/k

lmao

lol, ripped -> shredded -> diced -> organ visiblity

You guys were talking about heavy pinwheel curls for forearms thickness. Here are 2 videos. One heavy, one moderate. Can we get some comments on the form? I've tried these and definitely feel them in the forearm but I still feel it just as much in the bicep. Is this normal? Thanks.

This video is the form you want to stick closer to...although he admits to using some body english (but good god he's using 125 lbs.). Not really a controlled negative he's doing there, but again with 125 lbs in one hand that would be difficult. The more strict you can keep form and more controlled you keep the negative, the better you'll be...at least until you're using 125 lbs.!

I started this week. I'd say by the end of next week I should know how much weight I'll need.
The idea is if I'm doing 18 reps of an exercise; I need to break it down into 3 sets, but heavy enough that I barely make it or short of the 18 reps; with 20 seconds between reps. Then, when I go back to that exercise, I should increase the weight.
Good luck with it. I'm really loving it!!

The idea of rest-paused reps isn't necessarily to just rest for 20 (or however many) seconds, it is that during that rest, you take 12-15 DEEEEEEP breaths (that just happens to take about 20 seconds) to bring as much oxygen as possible into your lungs and muscles before you continue your r-p set. If you don't do these deep breaths, you won't complete as many reps.

Top Bottom