Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Yes, I do, but I think I probably don't do enough reps. How many reps and sets do you do?

4 sets of 200-300 reps.

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

You guys were talking about heavy pinwheel curls for forearms thickness. Here are 2 videos. One heavy, one moderate. Can we get some comments on the form? I've tried these and definitely feel them in the forearm but I still feel it just as much in the bicep. Is this normal? Thanks.

I'd like to know if the form on the video is correct as well. I never go up towards the midle of the chest. Rather straight up to the shoulder. Which is correct?

4 sets of 200-300 reps.

Ok, so I wasn't doing enough reps. I'll try that!
Thanks!

Hey, OneBreath!
I'm using something similar to DC (with a bit of tweeking)and it's kicking my ass in a big way..

Yes, Im kind if figuring out the weight myself!

Thats great, from what i hear it can take a while to get the correct weight to meet the target rep range for each exercise. Lots of fun.

Thats great, from what i hear it can take a while to get the correct weight to meet the target rep range for each exercise. Lots of fun.

I started this week. I'd say by the end of next week I should know how much weight I'll need.
The idea is if I'm doing 18 reps of an exercise; I need to break it down into 3 sets, but heavy enough that I barely make it or short of the 18 reps; with 20 seconds between reps. Then, when I go back to that exercise, I should increase the weight.
Good luck with it. I'm really loving it!!

I'd like to know if the form on the video is correct as well. I never go up towards the midle of the chest. Rather straight up to the shoulder. Which is correct?

bring up to opposite peck. i believe the top guy is doing this. it makes the foreamrs feel like they are going to explode

bring up to opposite peck. i believe the top guy is doing this. it makes the foreamrs feel like they are going to explode

Thank you!

I'm glad this thread was started..

thanks, i was wondering about those pinwheels. I'll try that next time. I've never hit forearms directly so i have no experience with this exercises.

Next question ...............

If you guys had to pick only 3 exercises for triceps, and you were going to go heavy and to failure on them, what would they be? Here are some i'm considering.

1. Weighted dips (my favorite, probably will never go without them so we can count this as one)
2. Close grip bench
3. Reverse grip bench
4. Skull crushers
5. EZ bar extensions
6. Smythe high incline close grip bench press (to get some shoulders in there)

Feel free to add more. Since we are talking heavy and failure here keep in mind safety and elbow considerations. Thanks.

Last edited:

here are two more to consider..... PJR pullovers (there is a video of these at IM) and (slight) decline rolling DB extensions. I love the rolling DB extensions!! They are my favorite tris extension movement.

For the pinwheel curls.... After getting used to these go as heavy as possible. I actually use straps. I know that using straps on a forearm exercise seems stupid, but 60x15 with straps hit my forearms a lot harder than 45x15 without straps.

thanks, i was wondering about those pinwheels. I'll try that next time. I've never hit forearms directly so i have no experience with this exercises.

Next question ...............

If you guys had to pick only 3 exercises for triceps, and you were going to go heavy and to failure on them, what would they be? Here are some i'm considering.

1. Weighted dips (my favorite, probably will never go without them so we can count this as one)
2. Close grip bench
3. Reverse grip bench
4. Skull crushers
5. EZ bar extensions
6. Smythe high incline close grip bench press (to get some shoulders in there)

Feel free to add more. Since we are talking heavy and failure here keep in mind safety and elbow considerations. Thanks.

close grip bench, skull crushers, weighed dips

Top Bottom