Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

I take it you're looking at developing your front delts from your next post.

presses develope all three heads.

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

what is your current ab routine?

Hanging leg raises with 10 lbs ankle weights; 2 sets, 20 reps.
Cable crunches. 3 sets of 15 reps. Actually is 45 reps b/c I go left, right and center 3x.

Medicine ball crunches holding a 15lb db behind my back. 15 reps.

I have other exercises, but I stick basically with these.

I take it you're looking at developing your front delts from your next post.

Try different ranges of motion by varying the angle you hit your delts using the same smith machine, narrow grip versus wide grip

Do drop sets on dumbell presses...

You can try to superset arnold presses (dumbells) and military presses (with barbell)

you can superset laterals with presses

There are so many diff. options to increase intensity with shoulders you can almost never hit a plateau

I'm not sure if that's what you meant with shuolders peak though...

What I mean by peak is, rather then having a round 'head', the shoulders would have a peak..
Thanks!

Great info in this thread. I'm starting DC training on Sunday. I had sort of an embarrassing "false start" last sunday resulting 3 times the volume i was supposed to use and still wobbly legs. I'm focused on research now and think its a go on Sunday.

Good to see you in here thandie!

Hanging leg raises with 10 lbs ankle weights; 2 sets, 20 reps.
Cable crunches. 3 sets of 15 reps. Actually is 45 reps b/c I go left, right and center 3x.

Medicine ball crunches holding a 15lb db behind my back. 15 reps.

I have other exercises, but I stick basically with these.

I've tried all of the above, but I still believe nothing can replace basic crunches and leg raises. Do you do those?

What I mean by peak is, rather then having a round 'head', the shoulders would have a peak..
Thanks!

Having very well developed side laterals will help you have a wider look and a shoulders peak, not just presses.

You guys were talking about heavy pinwheel curls for forearms thickness. Here are 2 videos. One heavy, one moderate. Can we get some comments on the form? I've tried these and definitely feel them in the forearm but I still feel it just as much in the bicep. Is this normal? Thanks.

Great info in this thread. I'm starting DC training on Sunday. I had sort of an embarrassing "false start" last sunday resulting 3 times the volume i was supposed to use and still wobbly legs. I'm focused on research now and think its a go on Sunday.

Good to see you in here thandie!

Hey, OneBreath!
I'm using something similar to DC (with a bit of tweeking)and it's kicking my ass in a big way..

Yes, Im kind if figuring out the weight myself!

I've tried all of the above, but I still believe nothing can replace basic crunches and leg raises. Do you do those?

Yes, I do, but I think I probably don't do enough reps. How many reps and sets do you do?

Top Bottom