Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Keep this flowing guys. Who has questions?

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

abs and obliques have a lot to do with BF%, especially the intercoastals area.

However, I'd do something like this:

leg raises: 4 x 2 mins (build up to it)

regular situps supersetted with situps with legs in the air: 4 x 100

Keep it simple with lots of reps....every other day

Bromstick twists as well are great for tightening up the obliques.

I want to develop my delts. Higher peak perhaps?

Oh yes, and better abs!

Oh yes, and better abs!

what do u currently do for you shoulder routine?

what do u currently do for you shoulder routine?

I just started doing this routine. Going heavy to build and rotating these exercises. I weight train 3x a week. The exercises bellow are for 3 different workouts.

18 reps=Seated Military Press= 20lbs DB 10, 5, 3
18 reps=Seated Dumbbell Press= 35lbs 10, 5, 3
18 reps=Smith Military Press= 25lbs on each side 10, 5, 3

Previously I used to hit each muscles with lots of volume. This one is new to me. I'm basically trying to build for my next comp.
Thanks.

I just started doing this routine. Going heavy to build and rotating these exercises. I weight train 3x a week. The exercises bellow are for 3 different workouts.

18 reps=Seated Military Press= 20lbs DB 10, 5, 3
18 reps=Seated Dumbbell Press= 35lbs 10, 5, 3
18 reps=Smith Military Press= 25lbs on each side 10, 5, 3

Previously I used to hit each muscles with lots of volume. This one is new to me. I'm basically trying to build for my next comp.
Thanks.

are you doing this in a rest pause (RP) kind of fashion? if not, that may be something you could try out. 10reps 15-20sec rest...... 5reps 15-20sec rest.......3reps. it is a style used in DC training as well.

Actually looking at it, i'm going to go out on a limb and say you're doing DC training? lol

Oh yes, and better abs!

I take it you're looking at developing your front delts from your next post.

Try different ranges of motion by varying the angle you hit your delts using the same smith machine, narrow grip versus wide grip

Do drop sets on dumbell presses...

You can try to superset arnold presses (dumbells) and military presses (with barbell)

you can superset laterals with presses

There are so many diff. options to increase intensity with shoulders you can almost never hit a plateau

I'm not sure if that's what you meant with shuolders peak though...

are you doing this in a rest pause (RP) kind of fashion? if not, that may be something you could try out. 10reps 15-20sec rest...... 5reps 15-20sec rest.......3reps. it is a style used in DC training as well.

Actually looking at it, i'm going to go out on a limb and say you're doing DC training? lol

Yes, I'm resting for 20 secs between reps. I also hold for 3 secs or so on the last rep.

DC training?

Top Bottom