Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Newspaper...I like that idea..Like the vacuum ab training That I remember to do every time I log in now..Good call on the kickboxing type cardio..That's something I haven't done in awhile..Most of my body has pretty low body fat but I suppose that shows where you train more than anything..What about pectorals? Broader and more defintion in the striations and gap between lower and upper?

I strained the muscle at the very corner of my colar bone at the joint and so I am laying off heavy bench but I don't want to completely leave pecs alone so...New ideas to balance out and get that "arnold" pec is always welcome!!

well..the arnold square pec look is genetic - you're not going to get that tbh

striations in the chest - that's pec dec - very slow and deliberate

width, thats flys and incline flys

if you want overall size, thats bench...you dnt have to go heavy, just make sure you reach hypertrophy

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

hmmm

For the past 2 months i have been doing progressive overload training

split
upper body and lower body
back wide grip pull down
low row
chest incline press db
cable cross
delts/shoulders seated db press, standing lateral raises
bi, ez curl and seated db

lower body
leg day/lower body
squats Machine
leg extension
Hip sled
calf raises 20x6 sets
kick back Machine

all exercises are done with the same weight, no warm up other than stretching...

6 sets or 6 reps with 30 second rest between sets..

The only exercise i have not been to able to add consecutively to is the lateral raises, by the time i get to them, i can only do 20-25 lb db, but, i do get great definition, and increase separation and size..

If it anit broke, don't fix it...if it's working, keep doin it....

you want to be able to add more weight to your laterals, start with them.

see comments below

HOWS MY ROUTINE SOUND IN GENERAL:

monday:
shoulders military bb press
lateral raises
db press
bb upright row
30 minutes of abs

what's the diff between db press and db military press? why not use the barbell for military press?

you need to incorporate an exercise for rear delts

tuesday:
back
reverse pec dec
pull ups (30-> 15 wide chins 15 neutral)
db row
cable row
deadlift
30 min cardio

reverse pec dec is rear shoulders and not a back exercise

incoroporate some more lat execises - front lat pulldown (narrow grip) and/or behind the neck wide grip lat pulldown

Try replacing cable rows with T-bar every once in a while

wednesday
chest:
incline
decline
dips
flyes

looks good, but try to get some variety between barbells, dumbells and machines

thursday
legs:
5 min bike
leg curls both quads and hammys
stretch
squats
calfs raises

superset: seated and standing calf raises

friday:
bi + tri:
standing bb curls (5 low range 5 high range and 5 full range for my first set)
hammer curls
preacher db curls
tris:
skull crushers
rope pull downs
seated presses

you might want to get some concentration curls in for bis. Narrow grip bench for tris.
30 min ab

saturday sunday football or basketball

iv been using this for a while and the results have been good. any critiques anything i should loss add etc .. constructive crtisism always welcome

I'm loving this thread!!! Good call Alcatraz on starting this!
MWM5 i have to say pinwheels are great , I will have to do those at home because the corporative gym where i workout is very pink...

Yo!!! What is every one's take on Corner Rows. I did these last blast but I used 25lb plates for more range of motion. I worked up to nine 25lb plates for a set of eight but with all those plates the weight was too far forward and the lift was very awkward.

I did them today for the first time this new blast and I worked up to five 45s for 7 reps. Obviously the range of motion with 45s is smaller. I also would let the weight touch the ground in the bottom of the lift and kind of "explode" it into my chest using some leg drive. Is this proper form for these? Like I said this is only my second training phase using this lift and the first time I have used 45lb plates. I have never seen anyone in my gym going heavy on these. Most guys don't go over 2 plates, so I have not really seen anyone get intense with these. These pumped the fuck out of my back and rear delts:p

Yo!!! What is every one's take on Corner Rows. I did these last blast but I used 25lb plates for more range of motion. I worked up to nine 25lb plates for a set of eight but with all those plates the weight was too far forward and the lift was very awkward.

I did them today for the first time this new blast and I worked up to five 45s for 7 reps. Obviously the range of motion with 45s is smaller. I also would let the weight touch the ground in the bottom of the lift and kind of "explode" it into my chest using some leg drive. Is this proper form for these? Like I said this is only my second training phase using this lift and the first time I have used 45lb plates. I have never seen anyone in my gym going heavy on these. Most guys don't go over 2 plates, so I have not really seen anyone get intense with these. These pumped the fuck out of my back and rear delts:p

I like those, specially exploding a little on the way up and going slow on the negative (slow but not super slow). How do you grab the bar?

I like those, specially exploding a little on the way up and going slow on the negative (slow but not super slow). How do you grab the bar?

This is how I was doing them!!! I use the funny looking parallel V handle that you would use for cable rows. I have always done BB rows, but these are pretty new to me. I like them a lot. They seem like a good overall back thickness exercise and I have read they are great for your lower lats. We will see:)

This is how I was doing them!!! I use the funny looking parallel V handle that you would use for cable rows. I have always done BB rows, but these are pretty new to me. I like them a lot. They seem like a good overall back thickness exercise and I have read they are great for your lower lats. We will see:)

They are! That handle is very useful for doing those and pull ups.

They are! That handle is very useful for doing those and pull ups.

Sternum Chins!!!!

I was messing around yesterday trying to do "Power Ups" I can get my elbows over the chinning bar, but I can't lock my elbows out into the dip position. Have you ever done these? probably a lot easier on rings (yeah right). It is funny because a few months ago I could not generate the explosive power needed to get my elbows over the bar. I won't try them for a few months and then I might be able to do one complete rep lol.

Any one know any good exercises to get your adonis belt and obliques to pop out????

Top Bottom