Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

You're a beast bro...By the time I have done my heavy chest I have to go home...I do arms on a separate day

Yeah, but you're doing more volume than I am. I do one heavy working set per bodypart. So, though I may do 3-4 warmup sets for chest, after my one heavy, rest-paused work set I'm moving on to shoulders, then tri's. I need to do less warmup for shoulders, and very little to none for tri's. Then it's on to back width and back thickness!! :evil:

By the way, hope you don't think I'm trying to "steal your thunder" by answering some questions on your thread. I am just answering some specific to DC and techniques used in DC, and this medically related question...both areas where I have experience. I know you don't train DC and I don't think you've had any medical experience or training, so I hope I'm not stepping on your toes big guy! :)

Re: Post up your bodybuilding training problems and I'll help you develop a new routi

Urm.. I thought the job/sprint was interval training?
And Im kind of on a routine, check my training journell on this board..
And yeah, I already have quite big shoulders just wanted to make them bigger, the big square look is good yeah. My routine is many strength but Iv got 3-4 weeks of mass now, seen as Iv been on strength for 6 weeks, just changing it for a while, so Ill be adding another shoulder exercise is for sure, just wondered which one?

Yeah, but you're doing more volume than I am. I do one heavy working set per bodypart. So, though I may do 3-4 warmup sets for chest, after my one heavy, rest-paused work set I'm moving on to shoulders, then tri's. I need to do less warmup for shoulders, and very little to none for tri's. Then it's on to back width and back thickness!! :evil:

By the way, hope you don't think I'm trying to "steal your thunder" by answering some questions on your thread. I am just answering some specific to DC and techniques used in DC, and this medically related question...both areas where I have experience. I know you don't train DC and I don't think you've had any medical experience or training, so I hope I'm not stepping on your toes big guy! :)

offcourse not bro...I value your experience and knowledge. You have a lot of years under your belt and you are making this thread better and helping members....as long as people are learning then it's good

Urm.. I thought the job/sprint was interval training?
And Im kind of on a routine, check my training journell on this board..
And yeah, I already have quite big shoulders just wanted to make them bigger, the big square look is good yeah. My routine is many strength but Iv got 3-4 weeks of mass now, seen as Iv been on strength for 6 weeks, just changing it for a while, so Ill be adding another shoulder exercise is for sure, just wondered which one?

yes bro, job/sprint is interval training thats exactly what i'm saying :)

you def. need side laterals to get the wide squared look

is it possible not to get DOMS, it really sucks. Also one more question how do i get the inside of my back to grow. My back routine is

deadlifts, bb rows, lat pulldown, hammer rows.

is it possible not to get DOMS, it really sucks. Also one more question how do i get the inside of my back to grow. My back routine is

the general concensus is that DOMS is caused mostly by lactic acid buildup.

You can do a lot of things to minimize the buildup of lactic acid and in turn get a lower chance to get delayed onset muscle soreness. Make sure you warm up and stretch really well. Then make sure you start will low weights and the contractions of the muscles is slow and deliberate rather than explosive.

"Exercises that involve many eccentric contractions, such as downhill running, will result in the most severe DOMS. This has been shown to be the result of more muscle cell damage than is seen with typical concentric contractions, in which a muscle successfully shortens during contraction against a load."

Delayed onset muscle soreness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd also suggest these for your back:

Dumbell rows (instead of barbell)
Cable rows, narrow grip and wide grip

yes bro, job/sprint is interval training thats exactly what i'm saying :)

you def. need side laterals to get the wide squared look

Allright well I was thinking of doing a split like this for the 4 weeks of mass training Iv got:
Monday : Back, Shoulder and Chest Width + High rep abs
Pullup 3x failure
Db Military 5x10
Chin 4x10
Lateral Raises 3x10
Flyes 6x20,15,12,10,8,8
SitUps 4x70-100 (near failure)

Wednesday: Back+Cheast Thickness + Arm Mass
Bent Over Barbell Row 5x10
Flat Barbell Bench 5x10
One Arm DB Row 3x8
Flat DB Bench 3x12
Over Head DB Extension 4x8
Standing Barbell Curl 4x10

Friday: Legs + Weighted Abs
DeadLift (using as little leg movement as possible) 7x6-8
Sumo Style Dead Lift (wear lifting belt) 5x10
DB Jump Squat 3x15
Barbell Shrug 4x10
Weighted Plank 3x45 sec
Weighted Lying Leg Raise 3x45sec - these are an exercise we used to do at football training, what you do is lie on the floor with your arms my your sides and lift youer feet about 6 inches off the ground for as long as possible, is this the right name?

Thats the routine I was thinking of doing, How good is it? Should I add in more for shoulder seen as Im concentrating on them?

:chainsaw:

Allright well I was thinking of doing a split like this for the 4 weeks of mass training Iv got:
Monday : Back, Shoulder and Chest Width + High rep abs
Pullup 3x failure
Db Military 5x10
Chin 4x10
Lateral Raises 3x10
Flyes 6x20,15,12,10,8,8
SitUps 4x70-100 (near failure)

Wednesday: Back+Cheast Thickness + Arm Mass
Bent Over Barbell Row 5x10
Flat Barbell Bench 5x10
One Arm DB Row 3x8
Flat DB Bench 3x12
Over Head DB Extension 4x8
Standing Barbell Curl 4x10

Friday: Legs + Weighted Abs
DeadLift (using as little leg movement as possible) 7x6-8
Sumo Style Dead Lift (wear lifting belt) 5x10
DB Jump Squat 3x15
Barbell Shrug 4x10
Weighted Plank 3x45 sec
Weighted Lying Leg Raise 3x45sec - these are an exercise we used to do at football training, what you do is lie on the floor with your arms my your sides and lift youer feet about 6 inches off the ground for as long as possible, is this the right name?

Thats the routine I was thinking of doing, How good is it? Should I add in more for shoulder seen as Im concentrating on them?

:chainsaw:

Top Bottom