Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodybuilding routine notes

claybay

I was wondering if you could critique some of the things I am doing with my routine. First off I am doing a 4 day split which is kind of cookie cutter where I focus on upper body 2 of those splits and lower on the 2 others. pretty easy and I alternate. need some tips and trick on the following: I hit calves daily and I avoid traps (since i hit them a lot already). I also train abs heavy just once a week. am i on the right track?

If you're not on a cycle, try 3 days of training 2 days off, and 3 days again. Hit abs 2 times per week at least.

I was wondering if you could critique some of the things I am doing with my routine. First off I am doing a 4 day split which is kind of cookie cutter where I focus on upper body 2 of those splits and lower on the 2 others. pretty easy and I alternate. need some tips and trick on the following: I hit calves daily and I avoid traps (since i hit them a lot already). I also train abs heavy just once a week. am i on the right track?

Are you progressing? Theres's your answer.

I like to watch a bunch of the youtube fitness guys and get ideas from them. Then I will build my own program. I like to switch things up every 6 weeks or so but not necessary if you are still progressing.

Top Bottom