Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilder cardio

bloodyface1

[FONT=&quot]Do bodybuilders run at all? Or do they just walk or the treadmill ? Surely walking on the treadmill does not classify “cardio” cannot be!!![/FONT]

Bodybuilders do all kinds of cardio including running. I would also say that walking on a treadmill can certainly be cardio too. Crank that incline way up, don't hang on to the machine, and you will definitely get your heart rate and breathing up.

Do bodybuilders run at all? Or do they just walk or the treadmill ? Surely walking on the treadmill does not classify “cardio” cannot be!!!

Yes they run and yes walking (at a decent pace) is also cardio.

let's talk about you bro. what are your stats and goals? let's not worry about what a pro bodybuilder does

we see this in this game for some reason.. guys are under the impression if they just copy/paste what a pro bodybuilder does, they too will look like them. sorry it does not work like that because you or I do not have those genetics

I have a friend of mine that is a bodybuilder and when he prepares for a competition, he runs quite frequently

Top Bottom