Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body strength

Elmanespana

I have a question.i am extremely athletic 6ft 3 in tall I weigh about 265 and look like I weigh 205 i look muscular ive been in sporta since I was 15 and been lifting on and off since I have been training mma for 2 years and competing since and have a pro recotrd of 10-0 all kos and I cant do any pull ups or tricep dips?and can do about 40 pushups in a row?and im in great shape??why??

probably cos you aint done em before . start doin em and in a year youll be doin em . for both the pull ups and dips start with negatives only till you can do 1 rep then progress from there .

You just need to train the specifics that you want to improve. Ive always found that my pullups are not too good but I am strong, and its because I hate pullups and never do them!

If you are a fighter and are happy with your fighting abilities...why concern yourself with chin ups and dips?

Chin ups and dips work a different muscle group.....start with half chin ups not going all the way down...keep your movement continous , up and down. don't do this every day...2 - 3 times a week max.
Gradually increase to the full chin up...probably should take you about a month and you will be doing full chin ups like a champ!

I am really wondering why you can't do that thing? Isn't it included in your routine?

-----------------

Top Bottom