Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body more dense?

shoichi

If my bodyweight goes up and BF and measurements remain the same, would this indicate that my muscles are just more dense? I'm not quite understanding how this could be. Obviously I have grown in areas of my body that are not being measured, but my weight has gone up around 10lbs.

If this is true, then is there an upper limit to this? I simply don't understand this. If anyone has suggestions, it would be appreciated.

5'5
16% BF

You must remember that because your BF didnt change, you did actually gain 1.6lbs of fat. It seems to me that you just started working out, in which case you'll gain alot of weight, but it won't be noticable. You have a pretty high BF so I am guessing that your skin is kind of loose so while the measurements may stay the same, you are getting bigger. Once you get to a certain size, your skin muscle will be tight with the skin (and at this point it will be hard to pinch fat because it will be so tight). That's when you will notice huge differences. Also you may just want to diet down to 8-10%bf.

When I started out I was 150lbs 20%bf and I went to 190lbs 12%bf in a year and hardly noticed any differences because of how loose my skin was from previously weighing over 200lbs as a very young kid.

Top Bottom