Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat % how can I lower it

Mick94

Hey guys, firstly I'm not sure what my bf% is at, I'd say around 20%, as I can't see much definition but I am solid. I started my new cutting diet today!! But I wanted to ask how I can assist with lowering my bf and remove all this excess fat I have, (I lost 20kg rapidly fast at one point) I train 5 times a week, heavy weight.. But I'm thinking of changing that to light weight more reps? If I do so, should I pick weight up that's a nice lift for me where I'll burn after about 10 reps? Then keep going? I'm
Not sure. Help would be great! Thanks guys

When I was cutting, I found it very helpful to measure my progress, which I did using a bf% caliper. I recorded what I measured every day into a log in Excel along with diet, weight, and my lifting routines.

i find that the rep range i use has very little effect on fat loss. Lowering the rest between sets is what I do. Also think about adding cardio 20min before and 20 min after your workout.

if u got the diet down, its cardio time, also as judo tom said, do your lifts in circuit fashion with minimal breaks in between sets will help.

heavier lifting is also proven to keep your metabolism elevated for a much longer period of time after your workout than lighter weight/ higher reps. you dont see 1000 pound squatters with abs though lol so keep up with the cardio like judo said. what im doing right now is doing a quick cardio warm up, then weight train with both heavy and light weights, then HIIT after and its working great. the more lean meat i can get in, esp at night, the faster im losing fat.

i find that the rep range i use has very little effect on fat loss. Lowering the rest between sets is what I do. Also think about adding cardio 20min before and 20 min after your workout.

Sounds good, well I'm splitting my diet up, eating small meals every 2 hours or so, I made a post in diet & bodybuilding about my diet since that's where I'm weak, no replies yet so I'm just doing what I think is right.
I started HIIT this morning on the bike for 15 minutes, I don't want to rush into it and stay on it for a while as I've heard your body gets a bad shock since Its never done that type of cardio, so I'm going to gradually increase it as I go, I do my normal weights.. Heavy weight though, as of tomorrow I'm going to lower the rest between sets and keep my heart rate pumping! Hope to see some good results.

cool. Ill look for your thread in the diet forum.

Good Luck!

I am off cycle right now and I like to cut at this stage. I am dropping bf quickly reducing portions and eating a lot of veggies, fruits, good fats, and lots of aqua. dont have a large dinner, try to get to bed with very little in your stomach..

also I am doing a mile a day of running at a 10 minute pace.. nothing too strenuous, but a good steady pace.

I actually can see a 4 pack when i get up in the morning without flexing...

Top Bottom