Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Fat estimation now.

Goose102

My old thread got cluttered with people arguing about crap. Please do not do that here.

My stats:
Height: 6'3
Weight: 194
Body Fat %: You tell me.

MVC-689S.jpg

Maverick said:
nobody cares about your anorexic skinny body, just eat and shut the fuck up already !!!

someone bomb this guy for the next month !!!

this is like his third thread in a week

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499051

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498391

for once i agree with you Maverick. How many fuickin threads is this kid gonna start. You have already had tons of responses from people estimating your BF. Ill give you mine again, I think your about 17%. If not more. Any1 whos says your under 15 does not know shit.

patdiddy said:
for once i agree with you Maverick. How many fuickin threads is this kid gonna start. You have already had tons of responses from people estimating your BF. Ill give you mine again, I think your about 17%. If not more. Any1 whos says your under 15 does not know shit.

shutup fatso

18-20% you have no muscle really. you are young but you haven't built much yet. 15% is pretty trim bro you would not have chest fat or love handles like that. under 15 you begin to see abs and lose love handles.

bruce410 said:
18-20% you have no muscle really. you are young but you haven't built much yet. 15% is pretty trim bro you would not have chest fat or love handles like that. under 15 you begin to see abs and lose love handles.

how do you think roy looked in his last fight against the prince ?

do you think he can still make it to the top again ?

Maverick said:
how do you think roy looked in his last fight against the prince ?

do you think he can still make it to the top again ?
yes i do at a higher weight though its too hard to make weight for him after going up to heavy

Top Bottom