Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat down below 5.7; happy with definition 11-1-2010 pics

How many calories are you taking in on non-workout days?

Good conditioning!

Thanks!

I don't know my daily total calorie intake (which sounds bad for someone trying to be a good example, LOL)... Educated guess is the 2500 range; 10% fats. If I get a chance while this thread is still alive, I'll try to get a total. My metabolism is fairly slow, so I tend to do better on 3 meals plus 2 or 3 in-betweens.

I usually eat about the same amount every day, maybe adding a whey shake or two on heavier workout days, or Sundays when I ride the track (dirt bike). Basically, I try to eat just before I'm hungry, so as to never crave or overeat. It seems to work for me, but I've seen the same exact routine crash & burn for others. One thing for sure: After I got past my early 20s, I started getting body fat much more easily, and I have to be extremely careful about WHAT KIND of calories I eat. Even if I've been in the weight room for 2 hours, and then rode for the whole afternoon, I won't eat a burger & fries.

Charles

Thanks!

I don't know my daily total calorie intake (which sounds bad for someone trying to be a good example, LOL)... Educated guess is the 2500 range; 10% fats. If I get a chance while this thread is still alive, I'll try to get a total. My metabolism is fairly slow, so I tend to do better on 3 meals plus 2 or 3 in-betweens.

I usually eat about the same amount every day, maybe adding a whey shake or two on heavier workout days, or Sundays when I ride the track (dirt bike). Basically, I try to eat just before I'm hungry, so as to never crave or overeat. It seems to work for me, but I've seen the same exact routine crash & burn for others. One thing for sure: After I got past my early 20s, I started getting body fat much more easily, and I have to be extremely careful about WHAT KIND of calories I eat. Even if I've been in the weight room for 2 hours, and then rode for the whole afternoon, I won't eat a burger & fries.

Charles

You sound like me lol

That is very good conditioning for 2500 calories. I just cut mine to around 2400 (a gustimate too, I am the same way and don't count exactly). I break mine up into 6 400 cal meals though. The fat is melting off me, you are an inspiration and it makes me want to stick to it 100%.

One thing I have done is stick a case of RTD's in my car and if I get off my schedule I can just reach for one. That has saved me many times. I get hungry about every 3-4 hours and I HAVE to eat.

Late nights were my weakness. I finally broke that by making sure my dinner is 100% solid and no more late night snacks.

Well your definition is great but you should work on getting huge now. JK I did read.

PS. You have some shit hanging from your nipples...must be silver-gyno. But don't take my word for it I'm only a doctor some days.

Geat shape! I read that you and me are using just about the same method, except I eat more fat than you, which means you probably are higher in carbs. Can I ask about your height and wheight?I

Thanks again to all of you for the praises! I won't let it go to my head.... I know I could lose it all a lot easier than it came.

Geat shape! I read that you and me are using just about the same method, except I eat more fat than you, which means you probably are higher in carbs. Can I ask about your height and wheight?I

Thanks! I'm just under 6', and been hovering around 180-185 for the past 6 months.

Charles

Looking ripped Charles! Very impressive!! I love your vascularity too. Have you noticed any drop in strength or changes in sleep etc that can sometimes come with such low body fat?? or does HRT help with that type of stuff?

Top Bottom