x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Body composition thoughts?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Body composition thoughts? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Im 5'9 147. 12%bf. I did some calculations using Katch McArdle formula, factored in activity factor, then adding 10% to slow bulk. Assuming I have met my minimums in fat and protein, would it be better for body composition to use the excess calories on fat or carbohydrate? Here's two macro split comparions, which would be better for me body composition wise as I lean bulk .. . cals 2886

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Body composition thoughts?

Im 5'9 147. 12%bf. I did some calculations using Katch McArdle formula, factored in activity factor, then adding 10% to slow bulk.

Assuming I have met my minimums in fat and protein, would it be better for body composition to use the excess calories on fat or carbohydrate?

Here's two macro split comparions, which would be better for me body composition wise as I lean bulk .. .

cals 2886
    p: 180
    f: 75
    c: 372

VS.

cals 2886
    p: 180
    f: 89
    c: 340

I'd prefer the second one because I feel better on a little more fat than more carbs. Any thoughts?

Re: Body composition thoughts?

i promise you if you stopped counting macros and obsessed over getting this much fat vs. this much calories and protein you would not only feel better but you would reach your fitness goals much easier

do you know who came up with count your macros? the food industry. the reason was they WANTED people to feel like it was okay to eat their garbage food because 'it fit their macros'. it is a scam.

now to answer your question fats are not the enemy as long as they come from natural sources. i don't count macros but if i did i bet my fat intake would be higher than the 20% that everyone parrots. mine would be closer to 50%. i get my fat from nuts, coconut oil, fish, other fatty meats, etc. don't be scared of fat. our ancestors EVOLVED on fat and fruit, but now we are told that both are bad for us lol. why? cause there is zero profit in selling both. nobody goes to the store and buys a fatty steak, everyone is a snowflake as has to get a filet mignon or a prime piece of steak. eating just the muscle of an animal is the least nutritious ironically. get the fattiest cut you find
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Try either and let is know.

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    i promise you if you stopped counting macros and obsessed over getting this much fat vs. this much calories and protein you would not only feel better but you would reach your fitness goals much easier

do you know who came up with count your macros? the food industry. the reason was they WANTED people to feel like it was okay to eat their garbage food because 'it fit their macros'. it is a scam.

now to answer your question fats are not the enemy as long as they come from natural sources. i don't count macros but if i did i bet my fat intake would be higher than the 20% that everyone parrots. mine would be closer to 50%. i get my fat from nuts, coconut oil, fish, other fatty meats, etc. don't be scared of fat. our ancestors EVOLVED on fat and fruit, but now we are told that both are bad for us lol. why? cause there is zero profit in selling both. nobody goes to the store and buys a fatty steak, everyone is a snowflake as has to get a filet mignon or a prime piece of steak. eating just the muscle of an animal is the least nutritious ironically. get the fattiest cut you find
    100% I agree with Steve here.

Not much difference between the two. I hardly think it makes a difference
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM