Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body composition thoughts?

CubNewton

[FONT=&quot]Im 5'9 147. 12%bf. I did some calculations using Katch McArdle formula, factored in activity factor, then adding 10% to slow bulk. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Assuming I have met my minimums in fat and protein, would it be better for body composition to use the excess calories on fat or carbohydrate?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's two macro split comparions, which would be better for me body composition wise as I lean bulk .. . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]cals 2886[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]p: 180 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f: 75 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c: 372[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]VS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]cals 2886[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]p: 180 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f: 89 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c: 340[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'd prefer the second one because I feel better on a little more fat than more carbs. Any thoughts?[/FONT]

i promise you if you stopped counting macros and obsessed over getting this much fat vs. this much calories and protein you would not only feel better but you would reach your fitness goals much easier

do you know who came up with count your macros? the food industry. the reason was they WANTED people to feel like it was okay to eat their garbage food because 'it fit their macros'. it is a scam.

now to answer your question fats are not the enemy as long as they come from natural sources. i don't count macros but if i did i bet my fat intake would be higher than the 20% that everyone parrots. mine would be closer to 50%. i get my fat from nuts, coconut oil, fish, other fatty meats, etc. don't be scared of fat. our ancestors EVOLVED on fat and fruit, but now we are told that both are bad for us lol. why? cause there is zero profit in selling both. nobody goes to the store and buys a fatty steak, everyone is a snowflake as has to get a filet mignon or a prime piece of steak. eating just the muscle of an animal is the least nutritious ironically. get the fattiest cut you find

i promise you if you stopped counting macros and obsessed over getting this much fat vs. this much calories and protein you would not only feel better but you would reach your fitness goals much easier

do you know who came up with count your macros? the food industry. the reason was they WANTED people to feel like it was okay to eat their garbage food because 'it fit their macros'. it is a scam.

now to answer your question fats are not the enemy as long as they come from natural sources. i don't count macros but if i did i bet my fat intake would be higher than the 20% that everyone parrots. mine would be closer to 50%. i get my fat from nuts, coconut oil, fish, other fatty meats, etc. don't be scared of fat. our ancestors EVOLVED on fat and fruit, but now we are told that both are bad for us lol. why? cause there is zero profit in selling both. nobody goes to the store and buys a fatty steak, everyone is a snowflake as has to get a filet mignon or a prime piece of steak. eating just the muscle of an animal is the least nutritious ironically. get the fattiest cut you find

100% I agree with Steve here.

Top Bottom