Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boardins weekly Progress pics

Boardin087 said:
they are going up, im going to increase cals next week, i gotta work on stretching my stomach out more cuz im eating more now then i have in months. i wanan increase it slowly to make sure i dont OVER eat. and if i lean out while putting on muscle slowly tahts fine for a few weeks while i gradually increase cal intake.
gradual?

one day i woke up and ate 8 meals instead of 3

man-tits, puffy nipples, whatever ya wanna call 'em. common in teenage men and those who don't know how to use steroids

ahhhhhh ok thanx for clearin dat up embrace shudnt appen to me then i wnt b goin on steriods for a loooooooong time mayb even never

i wish i had that body for a base, i wasted it years ago on college, now trying to get back to that, best of luck

If you do have gyno.. its very minimal...

I think you have a great base... Like everybody else has said.. really hammer your traps.. it will make your physique look a LOT fuller..

I had gyno surgically removed about 4-5 years ago.. and my nipples still look kind of fucked.. Much worse than yours look.... I'm pretty sure that will go away as your hormone levels become more nominal.

Anyways.. keep up the good work!

Top Bottom