x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

blut wump & silver_shadow for mods of the Weight Training & Weight Lifting forum please

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about blut wump & silver_shadow for mods of the Weight Training & Weight Lifting forum please within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: As suggested by The Shadow, this is the official lets get blut wump & silver_shadow mods of this forum. As said in the past this forum doesn't need much in terms of modding but it does need someone (or some people) who are here on a daily basis and know what goes on here to clean up from time to time and squash the odd flame thread. We currently have no mod in this forum that is a regular here. I feel either of both blut wump, Cynical Simian & silver_shadow are more then perfect

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

blut wump, Cynical Simian & silver_shadow for mods of the WT & WL forum please

As suggested by The Shadow, this is the official lets get blut wump & silver_shadow mods of this forum.

As said in the past this forum doesn't need much in terms of modding but it does need someone (or some people) who are here on a daily basis and know what goes on here to clean up from time to time and squash the odd flame thread.

We currently have no mod in this forum that is a regular here. I feel either of both blut wump, Cynical Simian & silver_shadow are more then perfect candidates for the task in hand.

So please admin make these 3 mods and I assure you will see the true potential of this forum.

PS, I suck at politicks.

Re: blut wump & silver_shadow for mods of the Weight Training & Weight Lifting forum please

Thanks for getting us started DJ.

I posted this thread
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=490909

and also linked to it from the Plat forum in case George, Digger and BRR don't look in on the training forum.

Re: blut wump & silver_shadow for mods of the Weight Training & Weight Lifting forum

ya, you must have posted it while I was makig this one.

This one can be locked/ deleted I guess as there's no need for 2 threads like this.

The Shadow

Re: blut wump & silver_shadow for mods of the Weight Training & Weight Lifting forum please

I stuck but closed