Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood flow restriction?

RichVerner

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hello, IAM pretty new to this forum and have only posted once. My name is Rich Verner and I was curious to ask if anyone out there has had any experience with Blood Flow Restriction weight training. According to Chris Beardsley's book "Hypertrophy" blood flow restriction is a valid technique. I learned about B.F.L. from a muscle magazine and have been intrigued ever since. There are cuffs that are used to isolate the muscle used. Thanks for your input.

There is blood flow restriction training out there, like those bands you put on your arms, they work well but you need to know how to use them right.

I have seen some videos on the subject and to me it seems like too much hassle for little results.......especially for just regular gym dudes.

Wow thanks so much for all the advice/input guys! I guess the reason it intrigued me was because after working out off cycle I don't get the incredible pumps I do whilst on cycle. Even with light weights warming up I get ridiculous pumps while working out on gear. So it seems to me if the muscle is isolated with a cuff or tourniquet or whatever while working out, you will get a quicker more intense pump. Also it seems to me you will be more vascular. Well, maybye I'll try it. Again, thanks so much for the input my friends.

Top Bottom