Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Blade Thread

cryptosporidium

post up if you got em :evil:

this is my new edc.

20rtmkl.jpg

looking at getting this for my next tactical fixed blade :D

29gll4w.jpg

definitely opt for plain edge, and ill have both the main and upper clip re-profiled. mmm, pretty. and ill make a custom kydex sheath for it.

Nice piece of metalurgy!! I lov good sreel...I'll take some pics of mine soon and post.

Remember...one of the most hazardous tools you can have is a DULL knife....use 'em and keep 'em sharp!!

Some people keep a hand gun with in reach for security...I keep a razor sharp Machette under my bed..It will cut a man in half faster than a hand gun will!!

I don't have any pictures of any of my knives. Who takes pictures of knives??? ;)

I generally carry a Spyderco Pika in 440c, or a little Boker Tree Brand "Cattleman" for everyday. I have a Cold Steel AK47 my oldest son gave me for Christmas I sometimes carry. I have Buck 110's, Schrade LB7, Kershaw Black Gulch, and others I'm leaving out.

My fixed blades are very different depending on situation. I have a Manley Blades custom I carry often when hunting. ATS34, 4 1/2 " with jigged bone handle. I used two Gerber Pro-Series bowie and caper, for years that were also in ATS34. A Camillus Marine Combat knife for a while before that.
My newest is a Chris Reeve Shadow IV, but I need to get a different sheath for it. I'd like a kydex sheath with a small pouch on the front with a good buckle closure.
As for neck knives, I have had a little Russel "Hunters Scapel" for a long time and didn't use it a lot as it was more of a delicate tiny bladed knife. I just ordered a TOPS Knives "Baghdad Bullet" so I'll be trying it out soon.

I have that same SOG Aegis, but in digi camo. It's a bad ass knife and my everyday carry piece.

I dropped my Benchmade Griptilian in the river to never be seen again :(

good shit.

i took the safety out of the aegis cause it was rattling around, then got rid of the red paint inside. i was gonna fill the hole up but havent gotten around to it.. might just leave it as is.

I haven't had any issues with the safety. SOG makes good shit. I want this tactical drop point.

pic1.jpg

Top Bottom