Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Starr's 5x5 while on?

LookWhatICanDo

I was wondering if this program is good during a cycle for gains. alot of people say they workout 5-6 days a week while on i was just interested in what people think about this?

I make GREAT gains on it... 4 x week when on... 3 x week when off...

Thought your post said Bart Star

But anyway, I try to train 6 days a week, is hard, my body just Collapses

Been averaging 5 days,

Training hard,

I use to read your training should not be more than 1.5 hours,

I try to keep under 2 hours,

That means, I walk in warm up, train for two hours, no socializing, phone calls,
Waiting for dip shits that want to use the bench, etcc…….just nail it,,

On one gram of test a week, maybe a little more,

Taking amply 02 it helps better than anything I have tried to keep jacked up

I did Madcow's 5x5 dual factor which is adapted from Starr, and I had very good results doing it while on. I even did it while off too. The second time I ran it though, I had tendon and joint pain and had to stop after week 6. Not sure if I will ever run it again. Beat the hell out of my joints.

maldorf said:
I did Madcow's 5x5 dual factor which is adapted from Starr, and I had very good results doing it while on. I even did it while off too. The second time I ran it though, I had tendon and joint pain and had to stop after week 6. Not sure if I will ever run it again. Beat the hell out of my joints.
so you only ran it the 3 days a week while on?

LookWhatICanDo said:
so you only ran it the 3 days a week while on?

yes. It worked well the first go around, but that second time I had to stop due to tendon pain and a strained shoulder.

Top Bottom