Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up now!

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

Thanks for posting
To achieve something you’ve never had before, you must do something you’ve never done before.

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

Just wondering if anyone has ever seen this routine? Just about to start matt reynolds animal mass version which I have done a few times with great success, but stumbled upon this by accident.

Anyone have any ideas on it relating to the animal mass version and standArd madcow?

I was looking at subbing the higher reps for 5x5, so 3/5 then straight 5/5. and de loading etc in the same way as the above stated workouts. just as a change from animal mass.

Intermediate 4 Day
Monday

Squat or box squat 2-3 x 5

Glute/Ham Raises or pull throughs 3 x 10

Bent Row or Chest Supported row 4 x 6

Barbell or Dumbbell Curl 3 x 8

Wednesday

Bench Press or low board press 3 x 5, or 3 x 3

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 8

Military or Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 x 8

Skull Crushers 3 x 10

Friday

Deadlift or rack deadlift 2-3 x 5

Leg press 2 x 10

Chin or lat pull-down 4 x 6

Barbell or Dumbbell Curl 3 x 8

Calf Raises 3 x 15

Saturday

Incline bench press or Incline Dumbbell Press 3 x 5, or 3 x 3

Dumbbell Bench Press 4x8

Military or Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 x 8

Tricep pushdowns 3 x 10

Ab work 3 x 10

This is awesome! Check it out!!!

Bodybyboyle Online Strength And Conditioning Service

<a href="http://7ea35c-dsd3dwl34h51lzd04fg.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

I know madcow2 hasn't posted in almost ten years, but since this thread is still active, I thought I'd update one of the dead links in his TOC.

That page has long since been moved to https://www.uwlax.edu/RecSports/Training-videos/.

The only reason I know this is that UW-L happens to be my alma mater. The university has one of the oldest exercise physiology programs in the nation, so when I was learning how to lift, I had the benefit of learning from scientists who had made careers out of researching the finer points of form and technique. It was invaluable for my progression.

The video collection is a trove of useful information. I hope this continues to be helpful for up-and-coming lifters.

Doing bench 2x a week is fine. If you really are on a plateau then make sure you start the program with light weight. Make sure your 5RM is not till week 4.

Hey there, this is a great thread. Let me share with you guys. There are actually many ways to build your physique,
but I found a video that explains an easy and fast ways to do just that

I've actually tried many different ways to build my dream body for 3 years but all failed until, I've found this video,
with the help of this video I've achieved my goal finally!
Here's the link to the video that will give you the solution >>>> https://dausel.co/x3ncam <<<<

Just click on that link above and once you land on the page, just click where it says "I'm not a robot"
so that you will be redirected to the video that shows you how you can achieved your dream body like mine.

Top Bottom