Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up now!

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

I cant link directly. So please go to multiupload com and add /FLP2V5Z6MN to the url.

I'm not sure who made the spreadsheets but they refer to the old madcow site.

The link that Extra Mile posted is the intermediate version. That's why its ramping the weights. You're supposed to use this routine till you squat 1.5 body weight. The lower volume/intensity should help improving technique I guess. I'm not sure though as I've never seen the old madcow site myself.

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

Where can I find the download of the spreadsheat that the geocities link refers to in the first post, that link isn't working.

Heres the old geocities page of madcow2

wackyhq.com/madcow5x5/geocities/

and also, heres the 5x5 spreadsheet calc, and if you want to keep and devote some of your time in this program, you MUST read the whole thread, my friend.
:jenscat

the site to the 5x5 intermediate calculator seemed to have went down.. Does anyone else have a copy of this calculator?

the site to the 5x5 intermediate calculator seemed to have went down.. Does anyone else have a copy of this calculator?

i have the 5x5 intermediate and advanced file. PM me if you want a copy of the file or tell me how to post an excel file. Right now i'm getting and invalid file upload error on the site.

Hello,

it's my first contact with that 5x5 scheme.

I'm a litte bit confused.

Can i combine deload weeks ( maybe every fourth week) with the Linear Version for Intermediate Lifters?

Does the Linear Version stands for the single factor theory? But the muscle doesnt recover completely...

If my progression stall in one lift for more weeks i just restart on that lift means take my 5RM
and calculate new?

yes, prob off your 3. dont kid yourself on your first session. Ive made that mistake. Getting to pr's too fast and not progressing pass

This used to be a sticky. I think some of the links were broken, but most in the first post seem to be OK. I know madcow's geocities site has been down for a while now.

The whole thing is supposed to be copied over at stronglifts, here: Madcow's 5x5 and Training Theory and Information Site

Have been looking for a new workout routine for summer. and i found German Volume training (10x10s) and now this....

Between the two, which would be best for Size vs Strength or vice versa? tried GVT this week.... Was tough, but wow 10 sets of the same exersise was Rough ( felt different and kinda boring)

Top Bottom