x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up now!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up now! within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Content by Madcow2 Last Revised 1/11/2006 UPDATE - I have updated program descriptions, template downloads, and an updated Table of Contents on my Geocities site (i.e. lots more topics and better organization). This will be the final update of this TOC in the thread (and it's an incomplete one because there's just too much) but the one on that site essentially links all the topics below and more, many of which come to this very thread. This is easier on me and the better descriptions with

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

Quote Quote posted by NOLOGY77 View Post
    I came back from the gym now. sorry korin didnt see your advise before so i said for a change i will do incline...

so today i did Squat 4x5 190lbs, Incline 165lbs deadlifts 255lbs . i am 5.8 weight 183lbs. How does my numbers show?

Keep training, those numbers will come up.

Also, don't add a bunch of shit to the program. Do it as is for the first time around, that means no calf raises no shrugs. Stick with the program.

Also, don't change shit around! either do over head press or incline, but don't do both.

Pretty much, as madcow has said many times DON'T FUCK WITH THE PROGRAM!

Good Broly

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

YES SIR!!!! ok i will not fuck with it again i will stick to military press as i believe it strenghtens the core better than incline. djeclipse, its only 1 month on this program now so as you say the numbers will come up. so i wont feel dissapointed?

YES SIR!!!! ok i will not fuck with it again i will stick to military press as i believe it strenghtens the core better than incline. djeclipse, its only 1 month on this program now so as you say the numbers will come up. so i wont feel dissapointed?
    Everyone that sticks with the program as is, has good results with this program. Numbers go up on all lifts. Some people can string 8-12 weeks adding weight to the bar making PR's.

The question "how are my numbers" is kind of pointless. Strength is all relative, you shouldn't be lifting for anyone but yourself, worry about your lifts, making Pr's, not how you compare to others. if you are always looking to compare to others you will always be disappointed, as there is always someone that can lift, pull, push more weight then you can.

To put it into perspective, there are powerlifters weighing in at 180 that can deadlift well over 500lbs. Don't worry about how you compare, just lift for yourself, make personal gains and your numbers will go up.

Good Broly

my problem is with food though. i dont have any time to cook,so i eat whatever my wife or mother-in law cooks. very clean foods i mean with pure ingredients but ok sometimes not the best for keep shape. anyway i will write later about my progress

my problem is with food though. i dont have any time to cook,so i eat whatever my wife or mother-in law cooks. very clean foods i mean with pure ingredients but ok sometimes not the best for keep shape. anyway i will write later about my progress

Start a new thread, about personal gains/ questions.

Im about to start this 5x5. IM adding pullups on wednesday though. I know ur not supposed to fuck with it but im a lean guy (10%BF) and i can only do 12 pullups. fuck that

Quote Quote posted by the.gladiator1987 View Post
    Im about to start this 5x5. IM adding pullups on wednesday though. I know ur not supposed to fuck with it but im a lean guy (10%BF) and i can only do 12 pullups. fuck that
    Chins are supposed to be done on Wed, it is part of the program.

Quote Quote posted by djeclipse View Post
    Chins are supposed to be done on Wed, it is part of the program.

Oh it doesnt say on geocities madcows 5x5 it said situps assistance work, i changed it to chinups.

Quick question on the 5x5, I'm in week 5 of PCT would it be ideal to start the 5x5 now and should i see my strength increase with the program even tho I'm still in PCT? I'm eating enough (3500 to 4000calories a day). Just want to see how my test levels/estro levels/cortisol levels might affect my gains.

IM on clomid 50mg/day, sustain alpha, UNLEASHED and aromasin 125mg E3D

Oh it doesnt say on geocities madcows 5x5 it said situps assistance work, i changed it to chinups.

Quick question on the 5x5, I'm in week 5 of PCT would it be ideal to start the 5x5 now and should i see my strength increase with the program even tho I'm still in PCT? I'm eating enough (3500 to 4000calories a day). Just want to see how my test levels/estro levels/cortisol levels might affect my gains.

I would ask those questions in the anabolic forum, I know nothing about them.

But Good training is good training regardless of what you are or aren't putting into your body.

Yes you should do it now, you will only start hitting PRs after 4 weeks into the program, by then your PCT will be more than over.