Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up now!

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... Variation per Madcow2 (thanx) So here it is! K up n

brother_swole said:
My first question is what can I sub. for weighted dips?
My home gym has a ton of items BUT NO dip rack for now..

At home there ar many things you can use to do dips. Like 2 chairs with weights on them so they don't move. or a counter top and one chair, or the bench in the garage and a chair, or if you have a countertop that comes to an angle. Or even 2 saw horeses or something similar. Just be creative.

Man this site is "off the map"
There is more hardcore stuff here than I can handle......
I cant wait to start this program.......

Thanks again all.....

Brother_Swole

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... One last question

One last question:

what and where iwould it be best to insert to effective not maintainence calf work in the scheme of this fine program?

Thank in advance all,

Brother_Swole

You shouldn't need extra work for your calves with all the squatting. Throw two or three sets in on Monday or Friday if you feel the need and have the energy spare.

Re: Bill Starr's 5 x 5 program... REPLY

After being forced into a sedentary lifestyle for over a year (Medical-blood clot "D.V.T.") energy is not an issue....

Thanks,

Brother_Swole

Careful, though, that you don't work them to the extent that it weakens your squat. If you weaken your squat then you throw away much of what the program has to offer.

I'll be sure to keep it as you suggested

Mon/Fri 3 sets

I'll even do'em in a light one day and med. heavy style the other....

Thanks again bro.

Brother_Swole

Top Bottom