Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Starr on Getting Bigger Arms

I never knew that was a link.

You have to change the clour of the text so people know it's a link.

That link is a great resource (just glancing over it for the first time), and I never even knew it was there.

I'm going to read the "Harder, Not Easier" article at lunch :)

I probably should change the color....

All those articles came from the Tight Tan Slacks blogspot site. It took me over an hour to put them all in my blog. I wish there was a way to better organize them. It's a lot of good info though.

All those articles came from the Tight Tan Slacks blogspot site. It took me over an hour to put them all in my blog. I wish there was a way to better organize them. It's a lot of good info though.

This site?

The Tight Tan Slacks of Dezso Ban

It is organized well enough that someone who really wants to learn form/ read the articles can manage.

thanks for taking the time to find and put them together like that. I just wish i knew it was there sooner, lol

Hell yeah it's good info . .great info actually.

I'm 4 weeks into this 4 day push pull thing I've been doing . .. (2 of my 4 days completed this week) I think I'm going to skip one this week (in order to deload) and begin the Starr program on Monday.

I actually like my current program (comes from Power training written by Robert Dos Remedios). .but I think there is too much variation for my current strength and experience level. I think the Starr program is exactly what I need.

Hi, Being new and not wanting to be an ass. I have to ask why is there no rowing movements in the workout? I know that the High pulls are a row..sort of. But no Horizontal rows? Should i add them or are they not required in this case?

Thanks guys

Top Bottom