Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Starr on Getting Bigger Arms

I think you have terrible reading between the lines skills. Re-read my response to you and maybe by the 4th time through you'll realize that you are being made fun of. Overtly.

My initial comment still stands, you clearly don't understand what he is saying in the article.

No routine or concept by itself will yield the results you looking for if you dont have the GENETICS to get there....I dont care what routine you are doing!

True genetics of some may give them an advantage over others, but that is still no excuse for yourself. If you work hard with proper training there is no reason you can't achieve your goals. It may just take a little more work than the "genetically gifted."

Hey Guys -

I really like this article . .the beauty is in it's simplicity. . .especially for a relative newbie like me. I've been lifting since the start of the year. The first couple months were definitely more fitness based . .I did that P90x program . .and since then I started a pure bodybuilding program recommended by a supplement company . .(gargbage) and switched . .and I've been doing a 4 day push pull split for about the last month. It includes heavy compound lifts but my preference at this stage is for simplicity and real gains.

My goal is to build some real mass. I strongly believe in the compound lifts with some Oly lifts thrown in as well. Can you tell me where I can find the full program as described in the article at the start of this thread? The madcow link I've found on the web seems to be different in that it doesn't include good mornings, high pulls, shrugs, pullovers, etc.

My nutrition is in good order. I also use supplements such as pre-workout energy boosters (white flood) and creatine and protein multiple times daily. I eat excess calories in order to help me achieve gaining mass. (broken up into about 5 - 6 meals per day)

My current stats: 32 years old, 6'00" 178 lbs (up three pounds from a month ago) with body fat around 12%.

Thanks in advance

Eric

I'm not sure were you would find a link with that specific routine. I've seen a few of Bill's articles were he mentions that routine or one similiar.

Click the "Bill Starr" link in my signature for a huge archive of his work. It's not very organized, but it's worth the effort.

I'm not sure were you would find a link with that specific routine. I've seen a few of Bill's articles were he mentions that routine or one similiar.

Click the "Bill Starr" link in my signature for a huge archive of his work. It's not very organized, but it's worth the effort.

Funny you should suggest that . .I was sifting through that link as I received your reply.

Do you follow the program as outlined in article? If so, how do you structure it?

Thanks for the reply!

I never knew that was a link.

You have to change the clour of the text so people know it's a link.

That link is a great resource (just glancing over it for the first time), and I never even knew it was there.

I'm going to read the "Harder, Not Easier" article at lunch :)

Top Bottom