Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bike vs elyptics

Vienee

I got some knee problems, so I can not do running.People told me that I should do the bike, as it will be lighter on my knees, but I don't have one. The good news is that I got the elyptic at home. Is it better for the knees than running?

It won't be as good as the bike in terms of saving your knees, but it will definitely be a better choice compared to running. I would also recommend you to use the good joint-supporting supplements, as they will make your life so much easier. Fish oil and N2Joint RX are really good ones, so start with them.

the elliptical is the dumbest invention of all time. ever notice people use it in the gym every day and make zero progress? it is all momentum

if your knees hurt figure out why that is.. are you not wearing right shoes? running on hard surface? not eating enough omega's? get n2jointrx it will help a lot

The thing is that I am overweight - there is no reason to lie about that. And I am not all that good at running, and it is hard to start running right of the bad when being in such a bad shape. About the elliptical - your heart races like crazy - does not that help with fat loss?

I think that @stevesmi has overplayed that a bit - the elliptical is not completely useless. It is not as effective as running of the bike, but it is still definitely better than doing nothing at all, and it will help you. Besides, if you are overweight, the initial fat loss should be rather easy.

The thing is that I am overweight - there is no reason to lie about that. And I am not all that good at running, and it is hard to start running right of the bad when being in such a bad shape. About the elliptical - your heart races like crazy - does not that help with fat loss?
try swimming man

Work on the diet so the weight comes off and just do what you can for exercise. It doesn't really matter if it is bike or whatever as long as you are moving. As you lose weight I bet your knees will feel much better.

The higher your heart rate = the higher your calorie burn when doing cardio.

It's also great for heart health.

The form of cardio you do really doesn't matter but whatever form of cardio you do, just try to get your heart rate up and really hit it hard.

Top Bottom