Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bigger chest work out at home

mcdonald chuck

Hi guys I work out at home without weights just corporal exercise, and I see results everywhere except my chest is flat and small, what routine would you recommend to do at home for bigger chest, again like I said I have no weights I train without weights, thank you.

when i was a kid i had a bird chest too. what I would do is a lot of pushups man, put something on your back to make it more of a challenge. do pushups everyday and try and improve

i would then go to my front yard and use a tree limb to do pullups. I did this everyday as a young teen and i got stronger and grew.

If you don't have access to weights - your 2 bread and butter exercises are going to be push ups and dips.

With push ups, do some sets with your feet on a raised platform like a chair. This will put more emphasis on your upper chest.

You can also add weight to the push ups by putting weight on your back while doing the push ups.

Top Bottom