Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigger Biceps

TheBone

What can I do?

They're growing, but not as quickly as the rest of me.

I mix up the excercises as well.

One day, I'll do dumb curls, bar curls and preacher curls

Another day I'll do bar curls, hammer curls and inclina dumbs.

Always kinda switching it to keep it shocking, but they're just not growing.

p.s. When i do my sets, i do them escalating each time, and right after my last, i drop the weights and pick up the first weight right away and burn out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

how many total sets are you doing, and how many days per week are you training them?

One thing that has helped me is using 21's. Use a weight that you can normally do 10 times with the curl bar, and you do 21 reps--The first seven reps curl the bar only half way up (until you forearms are parallel to the floor) the second seven do the top half of the curl (from the top position lowering the bar half way until your forearms are parallel with the floor) and for the last seven do the full curl. Use perfect form and you will feel a great pump. Do three sets of these along with two or three other bi exercises.

MAybe u are overtraining them. My bis stop growing and werent getting any stronger so I cut down to just 3 exercises about 9 sets and noticed a difference. How many days a week are you training them?

I train my bis twice a week.

Is that too much?

And the way I do them i satrt at one weight, next set add weight, then third set add more weight and IMMEDIATELY drop weight back down to starting wight and burn out.

So, it's 3 ex's at 4 sets per ex, twice a week.

Is this too much and/or to ofetn?

Should I do them once a week with more ex's?

Thanks!

sorry guys i disagree. biceps are small muscle groups that can be worked more often. try 5 sets of very light weight 3 times a week at the end of your workout, something you can easliy do 20 reps with, flex and hold it at the top and feel the contraction. this works the fast twitch cells and the muscle spindles that control contraction. i think what has happened is your arms have become conditioned to your routine and may need a little boost to wake them back up.

I just do 4 sets of curls per week with light weight...

That is the extent of my bicep training.. training them more often never did anything for me.

Top Bottom