Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigger arms

Bobkid

Hello everyone I am wondering on what is the best way to gain size in arms. Bi tri and forearms. I can't do pull ups even tho I've herd they work good for the biceps. I also can't do much for triceps. I don't have a gym membership so all I got Is a flat bench, straight bar, curling bar, preacher curl machine, leg extension machine and couple dumbbells and the perfect pushup thing. My legs are pretty big so I'm going onto my upper body now. I'm kind of struggling with my arms so please help. And also if this helps I bench at about 160lbs and curl 40lbs one rep Max on dumbbells.

bro you are keeping yourself from reaching your potential with the attitude "i can't do pullups"

WHY can't you? cause you don't have a gym membership? find a tree with a flat branch. the biggest dude at my gym with the biggest arms of anyone only does pullups for his arms.

also you need to do standing curls with pulley's.

Or u can get the pull up bars that go in the door jam there like 20.00 if it's because ur not strong enough to do them on ur own yet a spotter can grab ur feet until u can do them on ur own. Pull ups are great for forearms and bi's.... Dead lifts are great for forearms also.... And skull crushers on that bench with a curl bar for tri's.... And everyone an there mom on this site is going to tell u to squat an work the legs it will help you're body grow all over.

I work out at home too bro. For pull ups / chin ups I use that big dam beam theat runs down the center of my basement ceiling. If you cant do the positive part of the pull up do the negative part but with control. Meaning that you resist going down all you can.

For triceps as someone else said skull crushers, french press is also gr8, I also use kickbacks. And of course DIPS.

Also you need to go to Lowes and get you 2 of those yellow metal sawhorese. Those are your sportters on bench and squats. They work gr8!
You can also do your dips on them.

Use your imagination bro. You can do anything you wanna and you dont have to put up with the dumbasses that you would at a gym.
Enjoy the luxuary of working out at home.

For forarms get you a pc of 1.5"dia sched 40 pvc pipe and drill a hole in the center of a 16" section. Put a rope thru that and tie a knot in one end of the rope. In the other end of the rope get a 5-8" 5/16" dia bolt and tie that in. Now you just put that bolt thru the hole in your weight plates and then you do wrist rollers. Cheap. Easy and works gr8.

Its ok bro, once you lift real weight you can grow some pecs like mine, and maybe some balls also, that way you can do pull ups.

On the real though, the boobs were free, I just stole the silicone from your mom's fake tits.

Top Bottom