Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a big miss, then a small PR

jerkbox

Platinum
went to the gym today looking to pull 435, which would have amounted to a 30lb PR......MISSED!....:mad:

knocked it down to 415, and left with a 10lb PR...

not what I was hoping for:( , but I'll take it.

oh well, back to the goodmornings....

That's good then, you will get it very soon. Ever tried deadlifts from below a knee? You can handle so much more weight than regular deadlift, with better form, and when you'll comeback to the deadlift in lets say 2 weeks, you will get it

Maybe try heavier? like 1 - 3 reps? But anyway, if you got it off the ground then you will get it really soon. I remmeber trying to get 405 deadlift. One workout it got off the ground 2 inches, another workout, upto my knee, 2 weeks later got it to above knee, and then finally locked it out lol. I was actually tracking my deadlift progress by how much 405 got off the ground, which was obviously a bad idea. Don't worry, as long as there is progress than something is working.

Shit bro, a PR is a PR. Don't worry. Your sticking point shouldn't be one much longer with some hard work. You'll be pulling 435 in no time.

Top Bottom