Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Fuckers with 20 inch arms I Need your input for bigger arms

iron asylum

I'm stuck at 19 inches. I'm plateued and I need help. I'm missing somthing and I don't know what. What would your big three exercises for arm mass be and what would your rep/sets be in the range of? For Triceps I'm going to run Close Grip Bench followed by heavy skullcrushers then Pushdowns but not sure what to do for Biceps other than my normal heavy one arm dumbells and Barbell curls. What else would be a good bicep blaster that would force alot of blood into the muscle and still be considered a mass exercise?

Do you have a day dedicated solely to arm training?

Do you have a day dedicated solely to arm training?

x2! I did this starting about 3 months ago or so and my arms have greatly improved since! In the first 6 weeks my arms were up about 1/4" and even as I diet, they are holding size better than before!

Plus, having an arm day gives your body somewhat of a chance to rest a bit, better recovery in the long run.

ps. My arms are nowhere near 20", more like 18" pumped if I'm lucky. But, remember, it's the guys who have a hard time building a muscle group that sometimes know the struggle a bit better!!

let me see what your current training looks like and also the arm work outs you use while on other training programs.

Try super sets. Do straight bar curls for 10-12 reps to start then after each set do preacher curls for 10-12 reps without resting. continue to increase weight and do 6 supersets minimum. Finish your bicep workout by doing seated alternate dumbell curls for high reps.

My arms are only 18" but don't forget heavy preacher curls. They isolate but still allow you to go heavy. You look great btw!

Standing overhead cable curls and Lying cable curls concentrate on the peak and should get you and extra inch or so. Heavy as possible 4 sets in the 8 to 10 rep range.

hey I remember Guardian having a sick arm routine. Basically do a heavy set(6-8 reps) then superset it with half the weight for12-15

Last edited by a moderator:
I Usually focus on REALLY Heavy Preacher bar curls, followed by standing EZ bar Curls, than I go back on the Preacher bench and do heavy one arm curls, and after each set I have a friend pass me a Heavier weight which he helps me get up, and I do negatives for as many reps as I can... The last set of those I hold that heavy weight for a concentration freeze for 15 secs If I can...

The trick is to use a weight you won't be able to lift up on your own, but can slowly bring down
And I don't think this routine should be followed every weak as it's very taxing
My arms are done after that ( Biceps atleast)
For Triceps the thing I like most is Skull crushers on a decline bench

Top Bottom