Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Back Training
Mesocycle 17 - Week 1

Beginning Thoughts:

Was so bloated...and still am.​

Workout:

Chest Supported Rows:
160 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets
180 lbs x 3 reps
190 lbs x 2 reps
I used a lighter weight than last week for my work sets but my overall volume was through the roof. I will increase the weight after I have spent some more time getting used to this exercise and getting my form down..

Pull-ups:
BW + 20 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 30 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 40 lbs x 2 reps x 2 sets
BW + 30 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 20 lbs x 4 reps
BW + 20 lbs x 3 reps
Total Reps = 20
This just wasn't happening today...I wasn't feeling it at all. It's been a few weeks since I've done proper weighted Pull-ups so this is to be expected. I'll be fine next week - especially since I am not hitting Pull-ups 2x a week with this new template.

High Cable Rows:
75 kgs x 8 reps x 3 sets

Facepulls:
40 kgs x 12 reps x 2 sets
I actually felt these in my traps...awesome!

Front Planks:
BW x 60 seconds x 3 sets

Hammer Curls:
22 kgs x 5 reps x 3 sets
I hate arm work...But I desperately want huge forearms :p

Videos:

Chest Supported Rows & Pull-ups:
IronScene | Powerlifting Videos

Overall Impression:

I hope everyone's had a great weekend full of fun, excitement and promise!

Good luck for the next week and thanks for reading as always!​

nice workout man... i liked watching the pullups.

quick question if you don't mind; what is your opinion on the different variations of DB rows? I saw that you do them witd 1 hand and no legs on the bench in your video, and i also know you can do them with no hands on a bench at all.. toady i did them with my knee on the bench and i don't think i am getting as much out of it as i could doing them the way you do. Thanks

nice workout man... i liked watching the pullups.

quick question if you don't mind; what is your opinion on the different variations of DB rows? I saw that you do them witd 1 hand and no legs on the bench in your video, and i also know you can do them with no hands on a bench at all.. toady i did them with my knee on the bench and i don't think i am getting as much out of it as i could doing them the way you do. Thanks
I like doing the rows with my feet spread on the floor and my hand resting on the bench for support. I am able to use my upper back muscles a lot more this way. I don't like the one leg on the bench technique because it limits my overall stability which results in me not being able to row much OR properly. So I'd rather use a heavier weight and do them with my feet firmly planted on the floor and my hand on the bench for support. :)

Looks great...keep this log updated. It's great to keep a log, track your progress, and get the help needed from everyone on here.

I like doing the rows with my feet spread on the floor and my hand resting on the bench for support. I am able to use my upper back muscles a lot more this way. I don't like the one leg on the bench technique because it limits my overall stability which results in me not being able to row much OR properly. So I'd rather use a heavier weight and do them with my feet firmly planted on the floor and my hand on the bench for support. :)

thanks.... this is basically exactly the way i feel during my rows!! Keep up the good work bro- look forward to following

Looks great...keep this log updated. It's great to keep a log, track your progress, and get the help needed from everyone on here.

thanks.... this is basically exactly the way i feel during my rows!! Keep up the good work bro- look forward to following

Thanks guys and ofcourse I will keep this log updated!! :)

EliteFitness is a great site and I am glad to be here :)

Squat Training
Mesocycle 17 - Week 1

Beginning Thoughts:

Went in very late and had almost no energy..​

Workout:

Overhead Squats:
135 lbs x 3 reps
155 lbs x 3 reps
175 lbs x 2 reps
Decent...I paused at the bottom of 175 for the longest time to make sure I had my form down..

Front Squats:
185 lbs x 3 reps x 6 sets
205 lbs x 1 rep
225 lbs x 2 reps
Still working on grip here...It's getting better but I need to stretch my forearm muscles more. I need to squat "down" more and keep my elbows higher.

Back Squats:
295 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets
Form was very meh...I'm GM'ing the weight a bit and I dont feel comfortable....

Swiss Ball Jackknife Pikes:
BW x 10 reps x 3 sets

Videos:

Overhead Squats, Front Squats and Back Squats:

Overall Impression:

Gonna spend tomorrow resting and eating....I hope everyone's had a wonderful Monday!!! :)

Squat Training
Mesocycle 17 - Week 1

Beginning Thoughts:
Went in very late and had almost no energy..​
Workout:
Overhead Squats:
135 lbs x 3 reps
155 lbs x 3 reps
175 lbs x 2 reps
Decent...I paused at the bottom of 175 for the longest time to make sure I had my form down..

Front Squats:
185 lbs x 3 reps x 6 sets
205 lbs x 1 rep
225 lbs x 2 reps
Still working on grip here...It's getting better but I need to stretch my forearm muscles more. I need to squat "down" more and keep my elbows higher.

Back Squats:
295 lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets
Form was very meh...I'm GM'ing the weight a bit and I dont feel comfortable....

Swiss Ball Jackknife Pikes:
BW x 10 reps x 3 sets
Videos:
Overhead Squats, Front Squats and Back Squats:
Overall Impression:
Gonna spend tomorrow resting and eating....I hope everyone's had a wonderful Monday!!! :)

Great work on those overhead squats:D

love watching the OH Squats- barely ever see anyone else do them!!!

don't get me wrong i think your back squats are good and your form is also better on them than your last video, but it's very possible probably likely that your back squats could be weaker than you hope for because you do prioritize OH Squats and Front Squats

Top Bottom