Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BIG BIs and BIG Tris..Needsize? Bigho? Buehler...

ill get 10 today for sure, or i might say to hell with it and go heavier, need to get to 365 for 8-10. You will be a little suprised when we meet. I got you by 70lbs now, :).

This will be the first time we have went past 200lbs on weighted/seated dips. Never thought the front delts would hold up to the excessive amount of weight, we shall see.

Ive been setting records all week. However, i got some sleep last night so that might not be a good thing. My partner and i generally do better when we are tired.

On monday (chest day)...did 5x5 with 365 on flat. i got 5, 5, 5, 5, and 10 on the last set.
Yesterday, i did 295 seated barbell military for 6.

cwick0 said:
ill get 10 today for sure, or i might say to hell with it and go heavier, need to get to 365 for 8-10. You will be a little suprised when we meet. I got you by 70lbs now, :).

This will be the first time we have went past 200lbs on weighted/seated dips. Never thought the front delts would hold up to the excessive amount of weight, we shall see.

Ive been setting records all week. However, i got some sleep last night so that might not be a good thing. My partner and i generally do better when we are tired.

On monday (chest day)...did 5x5 with 365 on flat. i got 5, 5, 5, 5, and 10 on the last set.
Yesterday, i did 295 seated barbell military for 6.

you are a large large man wick

Top Bottom