Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BIG BIs and BIG Tris..Needsize? Bigho? Buehler...

Of course I got the whole muscle dyst. going on...I think my arms suck, but they are the first bp that people comment on.........

I can't stand BB curls........dont know why, just hate them........

Preachers frustate the f out of me for one reason..........99% of gymrats use too much weight and bounce in and out of the seat like popcorn...........so, I follow up with half the weight and people look at me like I'm slacking..........I know, screw them, but its just rough..............I think I'll do :

close gr bench (possible on the smith to reduce wrist strain and really tuck the elbows) 5 sets
skulls x 3 sets
overhead d-bell press 3 sets
v-bar pushdowns 3 sets
2 pump out sets of dips

DB (standing) 4sets
Preachers 3 sets
Rope (forarm) curl - 3 sets
hammers 2 sets
Str8 bar curl 2 sets
1 burnout on the machine to finish.................

JKurz1 said:
at a 60 second clip, youd be done in 45 minutes max............I like your routine bro.......I'm currently maintaining, but still do cardio everry morning on an empty tank - for sanity purposes (from sitting in the office all day) if nothing else.......

I hate arms, just because they arent as taxing as training legs, or back or even chest.......I def. hit tris harder than bis and my bis are pretty solid..........

i take a good few minutes after im done with tri's maybe a little too long lol. plus about 2 mins after im done with 1 exercise...The people in the know would not think your slcking doing preachers the right way..fuck those idiots that load it up im all for a slight cheat here and there but not my whole workout..

jkurz,
bb curls are great, but you have to tweak your grip so your wrists dont hurt. Doing bb curls is how i got my thickness.
preachers...only do them at the very end with 25s on the ez curl bar. The only reason i do them is to extend/lengthen my bis.
skulls...i did them heavy as fuck for several years and never got any growth from them, so i would consider doing your overhead extensions after close grip, then skulls. Skulls will suck then, but i dont care how heavy i go on them, since i dont develop from them.
v-bar...why not the rope so you can hit all three heads? I do the rope as my very last tri exercise just to burn the hell out of them and to help scult them.

why not reorder your bi workout, i think you could benefit a little more...
dbs, hammers, preachers, and rope. once in a while drop the dbs and throw in barbell their instead?

Man my workout friggin blew!!!!!!!!! well tri's went fine but every time i curl doesnt matter EZ or straight bar i get this piercing forearm pain when i get to my heavy set got like 4 reps and had to put the weight down so i stripped it and repped out..then did another set of 10 about 30 secs later..tried d-bell curl it was semi ok but it was hard when my forearm is so tight..you guys ever get this? its not on the top its in the belly..

JKurz1 said:

Preachers frustate the f out of me for one reason..........99% of gymrats use too much weight and bounce in and out of the seat like popcorn...........so, I follow up with half the weight and people look at me like I'm slacking.
QUOTE]

I hear yah on soooo many levels here.

wnt2b, I get that shit doing hammer curls. It's because I sliced my right forearm open about 6 months ago, and I skimmed my tendon. It's like a pinching nerve pain, and it hurts. A lot. Ever have any problems in the past with your forearms? Could be just because you're using a lot of weight. Needsize had that problem, I know.

Tom Treutlein said:
wnt2b, I get that shit doing hammer curls. It's because I sliced my right forearm open about 6 months ago, and I skimmed my tendon. It's like a pinching nerve pain, and it hurts. A lot. Ever have any problems in the past with your forearms? Could be just because you're using a lot of weight. Needsize had that problem, I know.

No never any probs with forearms..your talking more the top of your forearms that goes into the brachialis right? Mine is underneath frm the elbow to almost my wrist but i have absolutely no probs with my elbow..hope that tendon is all healed bro..

It's Friday, international arm day. My partner and i switched things up last week, so we shall see what happens.

close grip - sets of 10 till i cant go any higher (stop at 315 for 7-8 reps)
standing db curls
weighted seated dips - 4 sets today...body weight, 100lb plate, 2 100lb plates, 2 100s + a 45 today...gonna be rough
hammers
overhead extensions- 3sets, not counting one warmup
preachers or 21s
cable rope

cwick0 said:
It's Friday, international arm day. My partner and i switched things up last week, so we shall see what happens.

close grip - sets of 10 till i cant go any higher (stop at 315 for 7-8 reps)
standing db curls
weighted seated dips - 4 sets today...body weight, 100lb plate, 2 100lb plates, 2 100s + a 45 today...gonna be rough
hammers
overhead extensions- 3sets, not counting one warmup
preachers or 21s
cable rope

Light day haus, or are you injured?????

Kidding man....315 for 7-8 is pretty fing impressive...........very! Keep it going..........

Top Bottom