Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicycle workout

renemongeau

Is it so exceptional to ride a bicycle at 40 km/h for one hour? I have cardio, I swam younger a lot. I am not a bicycle addict. I have a normal road bicycle. I prefer much more the gym with heavy lift. I don’t stay on my seat and never stop pedalling. The bicycle at low-speed yaw and roll a bit but the speed gives more an inertial move. I do nothing different and don’t understand why he is impressed by my speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know

I try to have an information about medication for testosterone and army medical test. My level of testosterone could not be enough good for a muscular development because I am old with 41 years old. He feels insulted for the speed of my bicycle. They should swim a bit, that should help their cardio.

Actually, I have the limit acceptable BMI and my systolic pressure is high, not enough for my pharmacist, and diastolic good with a heartbeat of someone who really workouts for endurance. I don’t feel any breathing problems, what make me slower,this is the pain from my purple quadriceps on intense cardio training.

I started my back training two weeks ago and last week legs training.

e6743ad01faa98c3e822daf8738c0464.jpg

b7181ce04a80581a600a7013256972dd.jpg

Is it so exceptional to ride a bicycle at 40 km/h for one hour? I have cardio, I swam younger a lot. I am not a bicycle addict. I have a normal road bicycle. I prefer much more the gym with heavy lift. I don’t stay on my seat and never stop pedalling. The bicycle at low-speed yaw and roll a bit but the speed gives more an inertial move. I do nothing different and don’t understand why he is impressed by my speed.

Who?

Cardio is nothing more than keeping your heart rate in a specific range through activity so if it works for you go for it

Top Bottom