Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicycle or Track (Which Cardio's best)

Toenail Juice Z

I've never done cardio before, but after my 4th mass cycle of DBol, Primoteston, & Deca, I guess i'de better start cause my belly is bigger than ever, and my definition is shit.

Is 15-20 minutes, 3 times a week sufficient enough to get ripped?,
and what is better, the bicycle or the running track?

How much (for the average man) percent of bodyfat could I expect to lose per month?

bicycle

hey bro, everything that i've read an heard tells me that the tredmill and bicycle both are equally effective at burning calories ... but the compounding of the joints while running (on a tredmill) has a better chance of causing muscle atrophy. I would stick with the bicycle or eliptical trainer (like the treadmill but easier on the joints)

jamesanon

Re: bicycle

Jamesanon250 said:
hey bro, everything that i've read an heard tells me that the tredmill and bicycle both are equally effective at burning calories ... but the compounding of the joints while running (on a tredmill) has a better chance of causing muscle atrophy. I would stick with the bicycle or eliptical trainer (like the treadmill but easier on the joints)

jamesanon

i disagree, bicycle less change for injuries but also less intensive.

Top Bottom