Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

biceptal tendonitis

@larryjones

Hi guys, I have been off the gym for two weeks because of this problem , it's no affecting my work out 100% I can still do incline and shoulder presses and some but it hurts when I do decline presses, do you think I can still continue working out with light weight while I recover or I have top stop training totally to avoid tendonitis spreading more, thank you.

there is no black and white answer to this but i can assure you that tendonitis is going to be there due to overuse and/or an injury

the big mistake guys make is taking anti inflammatories for it.. this causes the pain to go away temporarily and then they go hammer away more making the problem worse

it might be time for you to avoid the area for a while, seek the help of a good physical therapist who can help with the problem

I would always suggest resting the affected area. Even though you are going light, you are still delaying recovery. I would just continue to work the rest of your body and let this injury heal up.

Tendinitis (also called tendonitis) is an inflammation or irritation of a tendon (a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle). Doing extra exercises with a muscle group that is already inflamed will make the tendonitis worse. Anytime you perform a weight bearing exercise, inflammation occurs. That's why you experience a pump. Doing any exercise that indirectly trains your bicep tendons is going to make the tendonitis even worse.

The best natural supplement you can take to reduce inflammation is fish oil. Start supplementing with 6-10g per day. It'll reduce inflammation in your forearms and help reduce your tendonitis symptoms.

Top Bottom